[A] <Midnight Reckoning> 1/8HM Late Night

Currently <Midnight Reckoning> on Kil'jaeden is recruiting for its late night team raiding on Tues-Thur from 11 PM (PST/Server time)- 2 AM. We are currently 2/8 HM with goals to push much further. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
    -Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, even if it isn't immediately.
    -Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
    -Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

Sound like you fit? Great! www.midnightreckoning.guildlaunch.com/ is our guild website, and I recommend you take a look over there and fill out an application. There is no shortcut around the application and it does help us gauge how well you fit with us so please take it seriously.

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please be at least a 385 item level in your PvE gear, with at least 7/8 normal experience.

Currently we are recruiting the following classes for immediate core spots:
    -Caster DPS, would love a Warlock/Priest/Shaman, would also consider Mage/Boomkin.

Other classes are more than welcome to apply, especially since our spots are given based on efficiency in raid, not length of time in guild. This is to ensure maximum efficiency and to keep everyone striving their hardest.
    Last edited by Vanden; 2012-02-23 at 12:44 PM.

Kol on Illidan- let me know and I'll app

Bump, edited caster recruitment.

Bump, tank filled still need a great caster!