Quest reading addon

I'm looking for some addon that makes reading quest more fun. Animated quest text and some other font and background for example. Just something different Anyone?

Deleted
    Font and background are easily done. Enough addons that change the colors/fonts and panels...

But animated text? Really?
    I don't think anyone ever saw the need for such an... "interesting" mod

With animated quest text I really meant the fading quest text that used to be in the game, the one that "forced" you to read the quest

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    With animated quest text I really meant the fading quest text that used to be in the game, the one that "forced" you to read the quest
    Used to be? Can't you just disable the "Quick quest text" option thingy, and it will go back to old school animated?
    Not sure though, as I haven't checked this for years. But WoW used to have an option to have either instant quest text, or the animated one (that you HAD to wait for, and was enabled by default).

I'm pretty sure that the slow, writing quest text is still in the game, isn't it?

If it is, it will be one of the Interface options.

Deleted
    Seems Blizzard removed it. However, a quick search for " WoW quick quest text" gave me the following result:
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...fadingfix.aspx