Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Oh man, you guys check out Blizzard's April Fools pages?

I found this little gem in there.

Multiple endings, each influenced by your choices and color-coded for your convenience! (Further epic endings planned for post release as downloadable content.)

Got a good chuckle out of that, taking shots at Bioware.
    ZING! hahaha. I love April fools day. I'm seriously surprised that actually said that though, but I like it. +1 for Blizz.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-01 at 07:53 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Oh man, you guys check out Blizzard's April Fools pages?

I found this little gem in there.

Multiple endings, each influenced by your choices and color-coded for your convenience! (Further epic endings planned for post release as downloadable content.)

Got a good chuckle out of that, taking shots at Bioware.
    Yeah that was just the icing on the whole cake. It can't get any better then that. And sort of shows how stupid the whole idea is in the first place. Which sucks cause ME3 ending wasn't a April Fools joke....
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/10822886

If you are not in Boston next week, we will be recording the panels and putting them on our channels asap after PAX.
    Good to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    I just came across something very interesting:

<QUOTE>

I think they mentioned that you have to have romanced Kaidan to trigger this as well. I don't have the datapad app, so can anyone confirm this?
    With my messages bugging out I actually didn't receive this message. I was romancing Kaidan during the playthrough where I first used the Data Pad and I had the survival teaser. I know Kaneiac got the same sort of message from Ashely though, so it is indeed possible. Damn you Data Pad for bugging out and ripping me from a nice surprise. *shakes her fist*

And those Javik comics were absolutely brilliant. I especially loved the one with Cortez's diary and space hamster. SPACE HAMSTEEER! That bugger was a pain in the ass to catch again.

EDIT: Dug up the picture Kaneiac posted on this thread and via PM. Somehow Ash's picture is bugged on the Data Pad but this is just to show that you CAN get the teaser message.

http://imgur.com/D6wri
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-04-01 at 08:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    "I'd rather be turned into a Husk or melted down into ooze by the Reapers have the galaxy saved by someone like that."

But... But... Deep down inside I'm a nice person! ;-;

> we will be holding a Mass Effect panel on Friday April 6

Can't wait for it. We need answers.

I still have a feeling most people won't get what they want from that panel.

It's going to be like trying to feed a pack of rabid animals. If your not careful they will bite your hand off, and no matter how much you feed them, they want MORE.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    You can't please everyone. No matter what they reveal in that panel there will be people who are still not satisfied.

Also... Did I ever tell you how frickin' much I love Garrus!? I just got this message from him to the Data Pad after initiating the assault on the Cerberus base: http://i.imgur.com/Zzkvc.jpg
    I went "Awwwwww...!" outloud. DAMN YOU GARRUS! Y U SO ADORABLE!?

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    It's going to be like trying to feed a pack of rabid animals. If your not careful they will bite your hand off, and no matter how much you feed them, they want MORE.
    Pretty much. The problem is that the only thing people agree on is that the ending is bad in some way. From there, there's a whole ton of different opinions on what was bad with it. And not everyone agrees with that. So no matter what happens, someone will be pissed because they think their needs are more right than those of others.

---------- Post added 2012-04-01 at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    You can't please everyone. No matter what they reveal in that panel there will be people who are still not satisfied.

Also... Did I ever tell you how frickin' much I love Garrus!? I just got this message from him to the Data Pad after initiating the assault on the Cerberus base: http://i.imgur.com/Zzkvc.jpg
    I went "Awwwwww...!" outloud. DAMN YOU GARRUS! Y U SO ADORABLE!?
    That's awesome. I need to start a new female Shepard so I can romance Garrus.

Shamelessly re-posting this from the funny images thread. It was originally posted by ranku, figure it'll give you guys a laugh. Haven't scene it in here.

Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-01 at 10:39 AM.

Deleted
    I think someone actually asked about this waaaaay back on this thread but since I just experienced this myself, well... I have to ask. When you say your goodbyes to Liara and she shows you her memories has anyone else experienced different colored flashes at the very end of it? I know, sounds a bit ironic but I just had a red flash. Before this, on my first playthroughs the flash was always blue. Does it have something to do with your Renegade and Paragon scores or something? On my first playthroughs I was clearly leaning towards Paragon but this time I was more of a Renegade. I'm just wondering if that's what cause the change in the flash's color.

All I can tell you is that on my playthrough with Liara as my LI it was blue, and I was full paragon. I'm actually right at the end of my second playthrough and haven't the heart to do that final stuff yet. She does that when your not her LI?

I wanted to ask something about that whole sequence in general and that reminded me. It's stated that Asari maidens who bond frequently reach matron status much quicker. When she bonds with you at the end that has to the what(if shes always your LI since ME1)....3 times in ME1(2 were for beacon info), once in ME2 if you get the DLC, and that final time. So 5 times now, which is rare when Asari normally do not do that until they are Matrons. She is only 106, but does anyone think their is a chance she made a blue kid that last time? Since it was a little different then the rest of the times, or if not, will she be able to soon if Shep is still alive and they continue bonding? Just curious.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-01 at 11:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I romanced Liara in my 2nd playthrough and it was a reddish-pink, and she kissed me instead of resting her head on my shoulder, so it does change. I'm assuming for Para/Rene as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Shamelessly re-posting this from the funny images thread. It was originally posted by ranku, figure it'll give you guys a laugh. Haven't scene it in here.

It's hard to see a female version of myself...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teasy View Post
    It's hard to see a female version of myself...
    [Acceptance]
    Thats why the indoctrination theory is good, you come to accept the ending and move on from anger/depression. Saved what little sanity i had left.
    Im gonna start a religion that is about the ME3 end with the belief in the indoctrination theory to save the weary souls of the players.

Gonna have Sovereign as the token funny hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    [Acceptance]
    Thats why the indoctrination theory is good, you come to accept the ending and move on from anger/depression. Saved what little sanity i had left.
    Im gonna start a religion that is about the ME3 end with the belief in the indoctrination theory to save the weary souls of the players.

Gonna have Sovereign as the token funny hat.
    Funniest thing is, it's actually quite nice to believe that somewhere out there might be a race similar to Turians or Asari :P
    I know that Indoctrination theory is currently the only one that makes any sense, but I guess I won't believe in anything until they point it out themselves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    EDIT: Dug up the picture Kaneiac posted on this thread and via PM. Somehow Ash's picture is bugged on the Data Pad but this is just to show that you CAN get the teaser message.

http://imgur.com/D6wri
    I'm not sure if that is to be after the ending. Or to be a "before you start the game" message. Since you are under house arrest just prior to the games events and I think I remember it being mentioned by Ashley that they wouldn't let her see you otherwise she would have gone early (before the reaper attacks).
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Mass Effect Cartoon - Debut Trailer

Def not an April Fools joke!

Funny as heck. (i didnt want to start a new thread)
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|