Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    How am I over complicating it? it? I'm trying to reconcile the two. Crash landing on some unknown planet that is no where near Earth with getting a message about not being able to visit someone in the hospital. The two can't be happening any near the same time frame. Which is why I indicated that the Datapad App teaser is confusing given that the Normandy crash landing can show your love interest .

Just how do you propose Ashley or Kaiden visit shepard when they are light years apart? Space magic?
    Mass Relays ofcourse.
    They make a miniature version made of EDI's corpse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Because that never happened.
    Everything we see, is what Sheppard sees.
    Dreams, illusions etc.
    There would be no hospital or medivac if the Reapers weren't stopped. Even if you ignore that part it still doesn't make sense if its all in Shepard's head. If he got melted and practically killed and Kaiden or Ashley was doing the charge with you then they would be equally melted. And would be in a ICU as well.

If Shepard can't see visitors then they wouldn't be able to send messages. Which is why I said the more things are revealed about the endings the more confusing it gets. They need to release everything or stop with the "teasers". Because they don't really do anything except make other parts make less sense.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-04-01 at 04:53 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    There would be no hospital or medivac if the Reapers weren't stopped.
    Thats assuming they werent.

Deleted
    If they were destroyed like the Catalyst claimed Shepard WOULD be dead, because everything the Catalyst said was infallible right?

15+ Year Old Account
    You said it was all in Shepard's head. Make up your mind. It was in his head or it wasn't. Can't have it both ways. Remember Shepard was going to the beam in order to open the Citadel arms. Without that happening there is no way that the Reapers could have been defeated. Unless of course you are trying to say that someone other then Shepard did that and Shepard isn't the Hero that stopped the Reapers. Just the Hero that got melted.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    You said it was all in Shepard's head. Make up your mind. It was in his head or it wasn't. Can't have it both ways. Remember Shepard was going to the beam in order to open the Citadel arms. Without that happening there is no way that the Reapers could have been defeated. Unless of course you are trying to say that someone other then Shepard did that and Shepard isn't the Hero that stopped the Reapers. Just the Hero that got melted.
    He isn't either, it was all Conrad :3

Deleted
    The war was still going on.
    I dont think the entire might of the galaxy would just pack up and leave because they lost contact with Shepard.

15+ Year Old Account
    The war was still going on.
    I dont think the entire might of the galaxy would just pack up and leave because they lost contact with Shepard.
    So who is going to open the Citadel? So how did Shepard get removed from Ground Zero with the war still going on? I don't think the Reapers will have a cease fire while the galaxy collects its dead and injured. The entire might of the Galaxy can't win against the Reapers. The only hope was the Crucible and defending it long enough for it to reach the Citadel. But it can't reach the Citadel without someone opening the Citadel. And everyone that attempted it is either Dead when Shepard got melted or someone else completed the task and Shepard got rescued.

The only way for him to be a hospital is if the Reapers were defeated. Because anything else makes less sense then the current endings.

Deleted
    So who is going to open the Citadel? So how did Shepard get removed from Ground Zero with the war still going on? I don't think the Reapers will have a cease fire while the galaxy collects its dead and injured. The entire might of the Galaxy can't win against the Reapers. The only hope was the Crucible and defending it long enough for it to reach the Citadel. But it can't reach the Citadel without someone opening the Citadel. And everyone that attempted it is either Dead when Shepard got melted or someone else completed the task and Shepard got rescued.

The only way for him to be a hospital is if the Reapers were defeated. Because anything else makes less sense then the current endings.
    I make assumptions based on clues Bioware have been dropping on us, you search for answers based off fact.

Deleted
    I make assumptions based on clues Bioware have been dropping on us, you search for answers based off fact.
    This. I was just posting a teaser I came across, [I]ASUMING[/I] that the crash landing didn't happen. [I]ASUMING[/I] that something like the indoctrination theory might be right.[I] ASUMING[/I] that there's a reason why BioWare has been teasing us with hints that this ending was not [B]"it"[/B] and Shepard is still alive. So to me, the message damn well made sense. I'm not thinking "Oh gosh, Ashley/Kaidan/Liara are on some strange jungle planet. How on earth are they messaging me? How could they even visit me!?". I'm [I]ASSUMING[/I] that everyone is still on Earth/Normandy/whatever rather than stranded in a place far, far away.

Did that clear my view a bit better?

And I get your points, don't get me wrong. I just tend to be an optimist. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    This. I was just posting a teaser I came across, [I]ASUMING[/I] that the crash landing didn't happen. [I]ASUMING[/I] that something like the indoctrination theory might be right.[I] ASUMING[/I] that there's a reason why BioWare has been teasing us with hints that this ending was not [B]"it"[/B] and Shepard is still alive. So to me, the message damn well made sense. I'm not thinking "Oh gosh, Ashley/Kaidan/Liara are on some strange jungle planet. How on earth are they messaging me? How could they even visit me!?". I'm [I]ASSUMING[/I] that everyone is still on Earth/Normandy/whatever rather than stranded in a place far, far away.

Did that clear my view a bit better?

And I get your points, don't get me wrong. I just tend to be an optimist. :>
    Still doesn't make sense to me. The indoctrination theory is that everything after the beam is a "dream". Ok, fine. If that is so, what is happening outside the dream? Shepards body is taken to the hospital where Ashley/Kaiden takes some time to message him all while the reapers ARE DESTROYING THE PLANET?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Still doesn't make sense to me. The indoctrination theory is that everything after the beam is a "dream". Ok, fine. If that is so, what is happening outside the dream? Shepards body is taken to the hospital where Ashley/Kaiden takes some time to message him all while the reapers ARE DESTROYING THE PLANET?
    If it isn't a dream then the Catalyst is full of shit and Shepard somehow survived the Citadel exploding, the "synthetic destruction" and orbital re-entry with NO protection.

Deleted
    Like i said before, Bioware have stated intent on releasing DLC's, and all their answers regarding them contains a will to not reveal spoilers i.e it will be something important.
    Thats why so many are looking forwards to the april DLC, it MIGHT what happens after we finish with the dream, and it MIGHT just be the real ending.
    And it might just be a Barla Von mission.

Deleted
    Okay. So I'm rooting for the indoctrination theory. So, I think that everything after getting hit by Harbinger is a dream/trippin'/hallucination. So if this is true, then the Normandy has NOT left Earth. Everyone is still there. Maybe the troops had to fall back for a bit, like to drag Shepard to get some medical attention. Kaidan/Ashley/Liara are fairly close to Shepard as you guys know, so if there's even a little breathing break I'm sure they would well want to know how Shepard is doing and is s/he getting better.

I didn't think re-posting that shot from the Data Pad would cause this much of a ruckus. It wasn't even my finding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. So I'm rooting for the indoctrination theory. So, I think that everything after getting hit by Harbinger is a dream/trippin'/hallucination. So if this is true, then the Normandy has NOT left Earth. Everyone is still there. Maybe the troops had to fall back for a bit, like to drag Shepard to get some medical attention. Kaidan/Ashley/Liara are fairly close to Shepard as you guys know, so if there's even a little breathing break I'm sure they would well want to know how Shepard is doing and is s/he getting better.

I didn't think re-posting that shot from the Data Pad would cause this much of a ruckus. It wasn't even my finding.
    It's ok, it keeps me from the rather "dull" April Fools jokes.

Deleted
    Speaking of which, right after you get hit by the laser and get that blurry, black-ish screen.. you can fire the gun before you pick it up.
    Rather amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    If it isn't a dream then the Catalyst is full of shit and Shepard somehow survived the Citadel exploding, the "synthetic destruction" and orbital re-entry with NO protection.
    It's not like he hasn't been rebuilt before after taking a tumble through the atmosphere of a planet. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's not like he hasn't been rebuilt before after taking a tumble through the atmosphere of a planet. :P
    The ingame conversations gave me the impression he was floating around in the vacuum of space.
    He may be commander shepard, but i seriously doubt he can survive plummeting through an atmosphere (without burning up), and hit the ground without being completly smashed.
    They even commented that the helmet managed to protect the brain.
    If N7 makes helmets that lets you survive freefalling bodysmash from space... I want to know how their soldiers ever die.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-04-01 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    It's ok, it keeps me from the rather "dull" April Fools jokes.
    Yay, I'm providing entertainment!

P.S. Give me back my popcorn. >:c

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, I'm providing entertainment!

P.S. Give me back my popcorn. >:c
    I ate it all....