Deleted
    I love Edi´s jokes. lol

Deleted
    If the Indoctrination theory had been true, or even choosen by Bioware, I could have forseen an outstanding way to start over a new game series in the same universe.

Basically even if Shepard succesfully fight off Indoctrination, he wakes up in London and no one could reach and open the citadel, the crucible couldn't be used / or is just an illusion of hope created by the Reapers, and the Reapers are going to win in the long run. But the allied forces of the galaxy united inflict heavy losses to the reaper numbers, more than have ever been inflicted in any of the previous cycle.

Finally a team lead by Shepard former crew members try to hide multiple beacons containing the information required for the next cycle civilisations to finally break the pattern. Prothean statis technology is partially retrieved, and an approximate device is built, but given due to technical limitation it only slow aging and only an Asari could last until the next cycle. Liara because of her knowledge of the prothean and the reapers is designated to carry the message to the next civilisations.

New game, you play Liara , wake up from Stasis, you have to work your way to finally finish the weakened Reapers.

Deleted

hah

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh dear, it seems every time they say something to defend thier position on the endings it just backfires completely, maybe with the coming dlc the 3 colours/endings might have some actually differences we can see but Im not confident at all it will help quell the bitterness.

Deleted
    I still spot 16 different endings in that image so no, those who claim that Bioware "lied" are deluding themselves. Did Bioware exaggerate? Yes. Lie? No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    I still spot 16 different endings in that image so no, those who claim that Bioware "lied" are deluding themselves. Did Bioware exaggerate? Yes. Lie? No.
    Each "ending" is made of of 2-3 (at least) of those videos.
    There are a total of SIX endings:
    RED: All Destroyed, "bad" Red and "good" Red.
    BLUE: "bad" Blue and "good" Blue.
    GREEN: One.

Want to know the difference between good and bad? Big Ben being vaporised. (I just played them to see any difference)
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-04-06 at 02:33 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    In fairness technically they are different but 2-3 images in a total story doesn't quite count as real difference in a story the size of Mass effect

Deleted

Enjoy.

It was poorly worded. There are 16 different combinations of available endings you can experience ingame depending on your EMS and choices in previous games, not 16 different endings entirely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It was poorly worded. There are 16 different combinations of available endings you can experience ingame depending on your EMS and choices in previous games, not 16 different endings entirely.
    I can only make 14 ending by doing the following...
    Count "good" and "bad" as different (oh noes Big Ben!)
    Shepard surviving ending (fair enough)
    Doubling it all with the "secret" ending (yeah, right)

Only by counting femshep and maleshep deaths as separate can you reach 16...

That might indeed have been part of the calculations, though I do not know.

15+ Year Old Account
    To the Kai Leng thing, all I have to say is: WHY TROY BAKER WHY!? YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE A GOOD GUY.

I'm sorry. *calms self down* I just...I don't know why I get so attached to voice actors, but I do.

Turian Sentinels in MP have the same cry as Kai Leng when performing Heavy Melee. I hated the guy so much that I tend to spray bullets from point blank range instead of melee just to skip that sound effect.

That ladies and gentlemen, one good written asshole.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    That ladies and gentlemen, one good written asshole.
    Agreed. I think we actually talked about the a**hole Kai Leng just a while ago? I HATE the letter he sends after Thessia. Bastard gives me false about about evacuation (based on the message's title) and when you open the message it's all "Naa-naa-naa! We won! YOU SUCK!". Nothing as satisfying as Renegade interrupting him. Well maybe shooting Udina comes close.

Resurgence Pack Announced. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BasebmHiqIo

omg Geth Infiltrator!!!!!!!!!!
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

Daaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm!!!!

BATARIANS!!!! I frekkin laaaaaaaaauv batarians!

Besides, Krogan Vanguard for best "I'm Wrex from ME 1" experience.

Geth!

Moommmmmeeeeeh I wants it nao.... Damn 10th of April can't get here fast enough
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post
    Resurgence Pack Announced. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BasebmHiqIo

omg Geth Infiltrator!!!!!!!!!!
    "Asari justicar adept"
    But asari adepts in MP already had a justicar "talent".

But im glad to see krogan vanguards, krogans have always been lethal when charging. and to have a charging class without krogans is just annoying.

And motherfucking geth. 'nuff said
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-04-06 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Just watched that, SO Excited for Asari Justicar!

I hope that shield turns out useful.. I love support playing.
    Chances are that shield will be amazing for data downloads and extractions.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post
    Chances are that shield will be amazing for data downloads and extractions.
    But will it be better than infiltrator cloak?
    Fulfilling objectives without being seen is OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    But will it be better than infiltrator cloak?
    Fulfilling objectives without being seen is OP.
    That I couldn't say. I tend to always play infiltrator anyway. <3 cloak and sniping targets across the map.