Hey, new maps is better than nothing to start out with. I'll take anything over Firebase Giant....

Speaking of multiplayer, did they secretly buff Cerberus or has the average player's skill dropped insanely in the last 24 hours? I haven't been able to get past wave 8 today on Silver.

Edit: I fail at spelling
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2012-04-10 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Hey, new maps is better than nothing to start out with. I'll take anything over Firebase Giant....

Speaking of multiplayer, did they secretly buff Cerberus or has the average player's skill dropped insanely in the last 24 hours? I have been able to get past wave 8 today on Silver.
    I was wondering the same have no problem now with down silver missions now where we had lots before.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    I think BioWare or EA or both are trolling me. I quit the game and tried to reload it so I can check if the download for the DLC is available for me... GUESS WHO CAN'T FREAKIN' CONNECT TO THE SERVERS AGAIN?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I restarted Origins and launched ME3 again. Checked for DLC and it was there to download for free, like promised.

Unfortunately, I have yet to receive my "special pack" for promoting 2 classes during Operation Raptor. Thanks exploiters.
    Happened to me too, but I though it was because I couldn't log on wednesday, is there any thread about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I think BioWare or EA or both are trolling me. I quit the game and tried to reload it so I can check if the download for the DLC is available for me... GUESS WHO CAN'T FREAKIN' CONNECT TO THE SERVERS AGAIN?
    I'm on PC and I still don't have anything. Restarted Origin a couple of times as well.

Everyone who has access to the DLC, are you US or EU?

Deleted

Speaking of multiplayer, did they secretly buff Cerberus or has the average player's skill dropped insanely in the last 24 hours? I haven't been able to get past wave 8 today on Silver.

Edit: I fail at spelling
    TIM is directing the troopers now.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    I restarted Origins and launched ME3 again. Checked for DLC and it was there to download for free, like promised.

Unfortunately, I have yet to receive my "special pack" for promoting 2 classes during Operation Raptor. Thanks exploiters.
    same thing hapened to me i only got one out of the 2 packs even though i promoted 3 chars, what's up with that?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    I'm on PC and I still don't have anything. Restarted Origin a couple of times as well.

I'm EU. It's not just the DLC pack that annoys me (whether it's actually available or not, I just wanted to check), it's the fact that I can't even connect to the servers. Nothing wrong with my connection, yet again, but it just keeps loading and loading and won't connect to EA servers. :| No ME3 for me.

10+ Year Old Account

Neither still got it.

I'm US. Not having any issues with connection to EA servers, though geth seem... buggy. Or maybe just a bad connection by host. Getting 1-shot by pyros that are half the map away was fun though!

I`m EU from the netherlands and have no problems connecting although i have yet to see new maps or anything other

The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

I hate to say this since a few people in this thread do not have the DLC yet but BW has announced that the resurgence pack unlockables (weapons, characters, equipment) are available

source

any specific packs you bought or just the spectre one?
    O and anyone know whats up with the promotion part when you select a character i`m not sure what they mean
    Last edited by Succath; 2012-04-10 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I got Geth Engineer in my first pack, got the assault rifle, sniper and SMG in my next few.

I only really wanted Asari Justicar, but Geth Engineer is absolutely amazing. That shield restore turret = <3

I got the Harpoon gun in my first one.

IDK if it is true or not but, according to reddit, there is going to be a 'Resurgence Pack' with the stuff from the DLC in it.

Edit: and i am a bit jealous that you got a geth character.
    Last edited by crazysmacker; 2012-04-10 at 07:55 PM.

Talk about horrible luck. 10 Spectre packs and all I got from the DLC was the Geth Plasma SMG. QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Talk about horrible luck. 10 Spectre packs and all I got from the DLC was the Geth Plasma SMG. QQ
    The races comes from a special pack, not Spectre.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The races comes from a special pack, not Spectre.
    Then I demand a refund because the text on the Spectre Pack says, and I quote, "Now with a chance to find new aliens and weapons when the Resurgence Multiplayer Expansion is installed!"

Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    any specific packs you bought or just the spectre one?
    O and anyone know whats up with the promotion part when you select a character i`m not sure what they mean
    Character promotion in multiplayer will add I think 75 War assets to single player for every person you add, for all your playthroughs in the future.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Character promotion in multiplayer will add I think 75 War assets to single player for every person you add, for all your playthroughs in the future.
    Yeah. I personally only promoted one of my L20s and now I won't promote any more until I either A) have nothing left to level on multiplayer or B) there are more weekend events requiring you to promote X amount of characters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    That was working since launch.