I saw that yesterday. Bloody awesome is what it is.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 01:44 PM ----------

Also yay for my wireless somehow working in the train today!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Brilliant picture, all I can say. :'D
    That picture is pure awesomness !! I am still laughing my ass off

Brilliant picture, all I can say. :'D
    I`ll reply with a quote and say Yes it is :P

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Is anyone actually wondering why we have not seen any Turian females in the series? Bioware seems to not like to model females of the ME races.

• Female Salerians were only added in ME3 however they do not differ the male counterparts much, we only see 2 in the game (Dalatrasse and the new Councilor)

• Female Krogans were also only added in ME3. Sadly the only one we encounter (Eve) has only a small spot of her face visible due to her robes.

• Female Batarians: Do they even exist? No clue as we have only seen Male ones.

• Asari are a 100% female Race, so yeah only 1 model needed for the whole race.

• We have still not seen Talis face so we have no clue how Quarian Females look like.

So to the Turians: If Garrus is asked about his Family in ME3 he says that he has a Sister still on Palavan. A turian female is even mentioned in Mass Effect: Evolution (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Abrudas)

So why does Bioware hate to show us the female counterparts of all the races?
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-11 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Is anyone actually wondering why we have not seen any Turian females in the series? Bioware seems to not like to model females of the ME races.

Female Salerians were only added in ME3 however they do not differ the male counterparts much, we only see 2 in the game (Dalatrasse and the new Councilor)

Female Krogans were also only added in ME3. Sadly the only one we encounter (Eve) has only a small spot of her face visible due to her robes.

Female Batarians: Do they even exist? No clue as we have only seen Male ones.

Asari are a 100% female Race, so yeah only 1 model needed for the whole race.

We have still not seen Talis face so we have no clue how Quarian Females look like.

So to the Turians: If Garrus is asked about his Family in ME3 he says that he has a Sister still on Palavan. A turian female is even mentioned in Mass Effect: Evolution (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Abrudas)

So why does Bioware hate to show us the female counterparts of all the races?
    The salarian councilor is female and was added in ME1.
    So we have confirmed that there are female salarians, but in hiding.

But yeah.
    Bioware is hiding the women from us.
    In the case of batarians.. i want to thank them, sincerely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    The salarian councilor is female and was added in ME1.
    So we have confirmed that there are female salarians, but in hiding.

But yeah.
    Bioware is hiding the women from us.
    In the case of batarians.. i want to thank them, sincerely.
    No the Salerian councilor from ME1 was MALE !!

The female one was only added in ME3.

Salarian

• Valern - The salarian Councilor in 2183. Remains Councilor through 2186 unless the Destiny Ascension is destroyed in the Battle of the Citadel.
    • Esheel - Replaces Valern as Councilor if the Destiny Ascension is destroyed in the Battle of the Citadel.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Actually, we have.
    Are you kidding? Where have we seen Tali without mask?

Deleted
    You mean the photoshopped picture of Ms. England?

Deleted
    Actually, we have.
    Silence heretic!

Deleted
    Yep. That's the official one.
    I still don't like it but it's official.
    Official? Where does it say that an 10 min photoshop is official??

We have not seen her face ingame and I mean not just a photo I mean in a cutscene with the real Tali. You know

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 03:36 PM ----------

By the way: This Photo is not official. It is a stock photo from getty images.

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-11 at 01:37 PM.

Deleted
    heretic photo

Im amazed that noone even questioned BW if they would fix it during PAX East.

Official? Where does it say that an 10 min photoshop is official??

We have not seen her face ingame and I mean not just a photo I mean in a cutscene with the real Tali. You know

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 03:36 PM ----------

By the way: This Photo is not official. It is a stock photo from getty images.

[IMG]http://social.bioware.com/uploads_user/2423000/2422531/188249.jpg[IMG]
    Its official when Bioware themselves put it in their game.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Im amazed that noone even questioned BW if they would fix it during PAX East.
    Absolutely. I am still amazed that a company as big as Bioware is cocky enough to just take a nice picture from getty and add a few features like the thumbs and the lines in the face.

It is shocking that they want to sell it to us as the REAL Face of Tali !! Just a slacky photoshop done in 15 minutes.

They could have revealed her face during the Rannoch cinematic at the end !!

WHY THE FRAK DO PEOPLE GO INTO SILVER MATCHES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MEDIGEL ON HAND???????????????????????????????????Apsojdxhbiasvyt7asfvdcytgasjhkas

Sorry, needed to get that out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Its official when Bioware themselves put it in their game.....
    This.
    Its their game, they call the shots. No matter how retarded or badly done it is.
    They claimed to be listening in on people on twitter and the official forums for feedback, which they claimed will shape the game.
    And people are PISSED.
    They might just give her a proper face.

Choices affecting a game about choices affecting the game.
    Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    WHY THE FRAK DO PEOPLE GO INTO SILVER MATCHES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO MEDIGEL ON HAND???????????????????????????????????Apsojdxhbiasvyt7asfvdcytgasjhkas

Sorry, needed to get that out.
    Sorry i do that all the time :P save my medi-gel for the golds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Sorry i do that all the time :P save my medi-gel for the golds.

So thats why you runts never use the rocketlaunchers.

Deleted
    Seems like you are all pleased with the way Bioware dealt with Talis Face in ME3.

I am not pleased however. There were a lot of situations where they could have shown her face. Like the end of the Rannoch mission for example.

Instead they added a cheap photoshop as her official face

Seems like you are all pleased with the way Bioware dealt with Talis Face in ME3.

I am not pleased however. There were a lot of situations where they could have shown her face. Like the end of the Rannoch mission for example.

Instead they added a cheap photoshop as her official face

Official =/= liking. But they probally wont show her face in a cutscene because they have already shown us the picture of her.

Deleted

Instead they added a cheap photoshop as her official Face
    And you can't even see that unless you're in romance with her (male Shep's only) or if she jumps off the cliff on Rannoch. I don't need to spoiler-tag this anymore, do I? So yeah, without the pictures on this thread I wouldn't have even seen THAT version of her face. GG.

Deleted

And you can't even see that unless you're in romance with her (male Shep's only) or if she jumps off the cliff on Rannoch. I don't need to spoiler-tag this anymore, do I? So yeah, without the pictures on this thread I wouldn't have even seen THAT version of her face. GG.
    One of the epilogues had better be of that little beachhouse on Rannoch, where Tali can leave the suit because the geth haxxed the quarians immunitysystems.
    With a proper face.