Is anyone else annoyed that your origin account name is the one floating above your head in MP? Wish they would have told me that when I made my account and just used the same name as my email address back when i got SWTOR. That kind of annoys me, unless somone knows a way to change it?

Still loving the shit out of MP though. If anyone wants to hit up some gold PM me.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-02-29 at 06:04 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Is anyone else annoyed that your origin account name is the one floating above your head in MP? Wish they would have told me that when I made my account and just used the same name as my email address back when i got SWTOR. That kind of annoys me, unless somone knows a way to change it?

Still loving the shit out of MP though. If anyone wants to hit up some gold PM me.
    I think you can change it under Account options in Origin.

I've already played through ME2 twice. Can't wait for this to come out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobalicious View Post
    I've already played through ME2 twice. Can't wait for this to come out.
    I'm clearing ME2 again also. I missed a lot of side missions from scanning planets which makes it awesome haha. I thought ME2 was incredible, and judging by ME3s demo, it will be a blast.

A warning to you folks. I recommend you to be extra careful in the internet until ME3 launches. The endings and much of the story are already leaked out there. the Bioware forums are on fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could just stick to the non-spoiler section. Even things like the MP enemies, which were already shown in the official trailers, get marked as spoilers there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    A warning to you folks. I recommend you to be extra careful in the internet until ME3 launches. The endings and much of the story are already leaked out there. the Bioware forums are on fire.
    Wasn't everything leaked back in November? I have the link to the "Pastebin" repository of the leak (like hell I'm going to post it on the forums)

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't spoil the ending or anything but I'll say this: A lot of people are very very disappointed, including me.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I won't spoil the ending or anything but I'll say this: A lot of people are very very disappointed, including me.
    The spoilers i've read have all been rumours so far and nothing proven. Unless you have a link you could provide, I take everything said on the internet with a severe grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Wasn't everything leaked back in November? I have the link to the "Pastebin" repository of the leak (like hell I'm going to post it on the forums)
    That leak was a uncomplete script, the new leaks are the endings and the fate of your squadmates/romance interests

15+ Year Old Account
    I just saw an image of the possible endings which gives support of their validity.

Yet it did have at the end of that repository, 4 or 5 of the possible endings listed in the latest leak. Generally speaking though not in detail as the latest leak provides.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2012-03-01 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    The spoilers i've read have all been rumours so far and nothing proven. Unless you have a link you could provide, I take everything said on the internet with a severe grain of salt.
    It's real. Trust me. I wish it wasn't, but it is. PM if you want more info

No spoiler markers yet I get the feeling there are game breaking spoilers in at least one of the posts on this page. Be it paranoia or no, I think it's safest for me to take a vacation from this thread until I've played the game. The risk of game breaking information (Harry Potter example: Severus Snape kills Dumbledore! And Harry dies in the last book!) is too big this close to launch, I'd rather not mess it up.

And for those interested (probably no one), I didn't pre-order. I'll most likely just get a copy on Origin, alternatively from the local game store if there's an Origin bypass for download at launch.

Are there any side quests that matter in ME1 that influence ME3? I'm trying to get as much done as possible before ME3 comes out and I don't want to waste too much time on side quests if they do nothing besides xp.
    Last edited by Valdorian; 2012-03-01 at 08:38 PM.

its a good way to gather resources for the second game (starting with 50k of every resource) and doing the same for ME2 -> ME3

caution: may cause eye bleed, watch with caution.
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post

IP ruiner right here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post

Why would two people showing affection for each other cause your eyes to bleed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the understanding world of male dominated gaming. Where hetero and lesbian relationships are completely fine, yet gay ones are worth a dislike on Youtube.

There may have been a tint of sarcasm in some part of the above line.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Just watched some lucky guy do an unboxing for the CE edition of ME3 and I was sooooo jealous. Everyday seems to get longer and longer the closer to release >_<.