Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Distinction in voice, and i heard him across the map.
    I see. I still would've been laughing my ass off. I mean I do that shit too sometimes but never over an open mic. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I see. I still would've been laughing my ass off. I mean I do that shit too sometimes but never over an open mic. XD
    Go ahead.
    It eases up the tension. especially at gold when you get more brutes than cannibals.

Go ahead.
    It eases up the tension. especially at gold when you get more brutes than cannibals.
    I don't do gold against anything but Geth so meh. :P

Deleted
    Then go gold, punch a geth in the face, and proclaim justice in the name of Rannoch over the comms.

Then go gold, punch a geth in the face, and proclaim justice in the name of Rannoch over the comms.
    But.... I save the geth.... D:

Deleted
    Not on my watch you arent!

Not on my watch you arent!
    You should get your eyes checked then because I've already done it! Nyahhhhh

Deleted
    You should get your eyes checked then because I've already done it! Nyahhhhh
    What good did it do, when i committed genocide on them, and you are activly fighting what remains of their race?

What good did it do, when i committed genocide on them, and you are activly fighting what remains of their race?
    Lots because I live in a parallel universe where you don't exist. So have fun with your alternate-geth genocide because it won't affect me!

Deleted
    Lots because I live in a parallel universe where you don't exist. So have fun with your alternate-geth genocide because it won't affect me!
    I guess i will invade your reality and correct it!

You know, other than FB White, most people think that Geth are the hardest to face on Gold now, so if you can beat Geth/Gold on maps that aren't FB White, you could most likely hang with Cerberus and Reapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    You know, other than FB White, most people think that Geth are the hardest to face on Gold now, so if you can beat Geth/Gold on maps that aren't FB White, you could most likely hang with Cerberus and Reapers.
    The only time I do gold matches is when I need to for an Operation. Otherwise I'm pretty much exclusively bronze.

Deleted

Geth, really?
    But...
    They can call us back when you can convert a banshee to attack the reaper forces for 10 sec.

On that note.
    I sure love people who move AWAY from the objective and gets themselves killed.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-05 at 08:58 PM.

Geth, really?
    But...
    They can call us back when you can convert a banshee to attack the reaper forces for 10 sec.
    Against Cerberus, only Phantoms pose a real threat.
    Against Reapers, once you learn how to kite Banshee's and Brutes. Taking out Marauders/Cannibals/Ravagers first makes them much easier.
    Against Geth, pretty much all their units are dangerous, and Geth Prime are much harder to kill now that you can't headshot them.

Bottom line though, once you're forced to leave your area and run around the map (for objectives or cause there's just too many overrunning your zone) it's pretty much impossible to survive the dash around the map against geth unless you're an Infiltrator. I mean, just 2 rockets or 1 geth prime (all with homing shots) would gib you.

FBWhite is the exception cause Geth can't really force you out of cover in that one room.

Deleted
    Geths have the units with the least amount of danger and no instagib forces.
    Easiest to pick down, and their heavy units (the prime) is the weakest and of them all. (while the brute is easier, it have a charge and is capable of oneshotting and pose a bigger threat whilke you just casually stroll the prime to death)

Cerberus is just plain annoying.

Reaper forces are cake until you have to play benny hill with a legion of brutes of banshees, that may or may not rape you depending on your teammates. Or just be very, very dangerous.

Apparently it's being released for the WII U. Go figure.

Wii-U is coming out Q4 of this year right? The extended cut DLC should already be out by the time Wii-U comes out.
    Supposedly, there's going to be exclusive DLC for ME3 on Wii-U, but I can't see it being more than a special gun/armor/character in MP.
    It just wouldn't make sense if Bioware did a full on DLC like From Ashes and only released it on Wii-U.

Wii-U is coming out Q4 of this year right? The extended cut DLC should already be out by the time Wii-U comes out.
    Supposedly, there's going to be exclusive DLC for ME3 on Wii-U, but I can't see it being more than a special gun/armor/character in MP.
    It just wouldn't make sense if Bioware did a full on DLC like From Ashes and only released it on Wii-U.
    If it's anything like Arkham City, it'll be like an extra outfit for Shep or one extra MP character like the Battlefield 3 one.