Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    any idea when bioware is adding points to the person carrying the bags during the match? kinda stupid that all other objectives give points and this one that is so boring doesnt...
    I have a feeling that people will be letting teammates die just to take the bag and score points for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I have a feeling that people will be letting teammates die just to take the bag and score points for themselves.
    I could see a lot of that happening too. Might be why they didn't put in points for that objective. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post

Vorcha Sentinel and Male Quarian Engineer in one pack. Nice. lol At least I got my wish! Was hoping to unlock at least one character from the new DLC before this weekend so I could be certain I'd get one in the Silver match.
    nice.
    i got phoenix vanguard and infiltrat quarian M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Deleted
    By the way.
    Do you still get character "cards" if that character already have full customization unlocked?

I could see a lot of that happening too. Might be why they didn't put in points for that objective. lol

the only issue i have with it is that people mostly just ignore protecting the bag or trying to get to it and they rather just kill stuff to get points, and if i in fact get the bag i cant run or get into cover or anything like that so at least giving some points (no need to be alot just some at least on how fast you do it maybe) would be a nice incentive for me to actualy care to grab it
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

By the way.
    Do you still get character "cards" if that character already have full customization unlocked?
    I do believe that is still the case. :/

Oh man. I got the reegar carbine. That thing is just BS. Electrical inferno mode go!

By the way.
    I believe so since they still give the EXP bonus.

Deleted
    I believe so since they still give the EXP bonus.
    How dissapointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Oh man. I got the reegar carbine. That thing is just BS. Electrical inferno mode go!
    Its nice, but i prefer oneshotting enemies with the M-300 Claymore.

Deleted
    Its nice, but i prefer oneshotting enemies with the M-300 Claymore.
    Problem with the Claymore is you might not 1-shot them, then you're screwed.
    Also 1 target per shot :\

On my Vorcha Sentinel with lvl3 shotty dmg and warp/armour piercing/inferno ammo can burst down a Pyro in one clip (only at Mark 2) and it covers a wide area (can take out 2-3 normal geth/hunters).
    Also got Cluster Grenade to knockback enemies if they cluster too much

Deleted
    Thats why i love chaining M-300 with stasis.
    They survived? Another stasis in the face.

-Put stasis in on enemy
    -Run up to them
    -Zoom in and headshot
    Theres something delightful about shotgun headshots.

The only thing thats more fun is playing as a quarian infiltrator and sabotating Primes to mow down other geth units.

Deleted
    Thats why i love chaining M-300 with stasis.
    They survived? Another stasis in the face.

-Put stasis in on enemy
    -Run up to them
    -Zoom in and headshot
    Theres something delightful about shotgun headshots.

The only thing thats more fun is playing as a quarian infiltrator and sabotating Primes to mow down other geth units.
    Eh the Sabotage on Primes/Atlas doesn't really last long enough to do much (especially after the nerf)

Fully HP regen specced Vorcha, Reegar Shotgun, Mattock MK X (for getting the first couple of kills). Warfare Equiptment (+3% AR damage and +1 Grenade Ammo).
    500-600 HPS from Bloodfury, +30% damage and ammo packs to insta reload if you get in trouble
    Only thing I have trouble with is Rocket Troopers ganging up on me and Primes in line of sight

Deleted
    Sabotage on prime lasts long enough for them to kill a few troopers, two rocket troopers and pyro.
    And it lasts longer than the cd so just reapply it.

And you got your very own (stubborn) geth prime pet.

Sabotage on prime lasts long enough for them to kill a few troopers, two rocket troopers and pyro.
    And it lasts longer than the cd so just reapply it.

And you got your very own (stubborn) geth prime pet.
    I didn't think the same unit could be hacked twice?
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-06-08 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    I didn't think the same unit could be sabotaged twice?
    It has DR, gets shorter each time until immune.
    Was much more fun when you could AOE hack a few Rocket Troopers/Pyro's and watch them demolish squads

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    It has DR, gets shorter each time until immune.
    Was much more fun when you could AOE hack a few Rocket Troopers/Pyro's and watch them demolish squads
    Hm I always noticed Atlases ignoring the hack the second time.

Deleted
    Hm I always noticed Atlases ignoring the hack the second time.
    They don't really ignore it so much as they break free of it before they attack anything.
    Still puts them out of action for a couple of seconds.

Deleted
    Well when the DR gets hefty enough, sabotage the Prime standing next to it!
    Wish i could do that with banshees...

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    the only issue i have with it is that people mostly just ignore protecting the bag or trying to get to it and they rather just kill stuff to get points, and if i in fact get the bag i cant run or get into cover or anything like that so at least giving some points (no need to be alot just some at least on how fast you do it maybe) would be a nice incentive for me to actualy care to grab it
    Well why not an area around the package as it's moving that adds points just like the channeled one? Not necessarily more points for the person carrying, but points for everyone who's carrying or protecting.

Just used the Reegar shotgun for the first time. Holy crap this thing is awesome. XD