Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Posting this here because it is mostly related to Mass Effect 3.

Social.Bioware has some new rules I just noticed ie been 30 days since I last logged in.

So it seems they want to move all the threads about the bad ending to the Story Discussion forum, on the out side this does make sense but it seems to me maybe they are trying to limit how people complain about the game.
    They also shut off the non-spoiler forums for non-game-owners. Finally. So many spammers in there with no other goal than to grief other people's threads/discussions.

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 12:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Steve: The next time you blow up a monastery, let me know you've left the premises, okay? My heart stopped until I heard your voice on the comm again.

James: Hey, what about me, Esteban?! I was there, too!

Steve: I assumed your legs run off as much as your mouth does. No explosion could catch you, Mr. Vega!

I lol'd. Hadn't heard that little exchange before now. XD The banter between Steve and James is awesome.
    Sounds like I need to bring James on more missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm in a romance with Steve on that Shepard, prompting Steve's comment about his heart stopping, so I'm not sure if James chimes in otherwise. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The Cataclyst was referenced back in ME1. One of the planet descriptions refrenced legends of a "Being of Light" protect organics from machines. Just because they never explained it before doesn't mean it rapes the lore. It is just lore that they haven't touched upon. Some stuff just doesn't get explained because it doesn't fit. Maybe we visit klencory in a DLC. Maybe in ME4 it goes into who and what the Catalyst really is. And the next saga for Mass Effect is not the ending but the start of the Reaper story.
    A protective "being of light" is referenced in pretty much every civilization ever, in some way. And that it protects from the machines might just be that they saw the machines go away and thought that a standard "god" thing protects them.

Starchild protects only one thing: the galaxy (in the original ending anyways), but its not from the machines.

Those legends were generic "ghost in the sky" tales, most likely.

ME1 and 2 actually built of dark energy ending, not spaceghost child.

Dont forget the mission where you sabotage the AA guns to save the quarians.
    And when you go there, ask James to handle them.

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    amg YES. I just found a Krysae in one of the packs, and I'm in love with it. I wish the packs would stop giving me shotguns though. >.< I want some OP guns too dammit!
    Reegar Carbine and OneShot OneKill M-300 Claymore would like a word with you.

I wish i could have two shotguns at the same time..

Guys, we've reached 400 pages!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    My 200 pages disagrees.
    Amazing how far you get with circling the topics for 3 months. Its about time we get around to the ending... oh wait.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-23 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The Cataclyst was referenced back in ME1. One of the planet descriptions refrenced legends of a "Being of Light" protect organics from machines. Just because they never explained it before doesn't mean it rapes the lore. It is just lore that they haven't touched upon. Some stuff just doesn't get explained because it doesn't fit. Maybe we visit klencory in a DLC. Maybe in ME4 it goes into who and what the Catalyst really is. And the next saga for Mass Effect is not the ending but the start of the Reaper story.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Klencory
    So if we had magical space ponies it would be fine, because they can explain it in a DLC or a another game. I see your point

Have you about the Dark Energy plot btw? (the original planned ending for ME3, but writer quit)

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Haestrom
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2012-06-23 at 11:42 AM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Oh yay, randomly dropped into a gold match when searching for bronze.

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 01:53 PM ----------

Ugh, guess I'm gonna have to solo it. Everything I'm getting right now is either games in progress with wrong races, or game lobbies with people who haven't unlocked anything yet.

Ugh, guess I'm gonna have to solo it. Everything I'm getting right now is either games in progress with wrong races, or game lobbies with people who haven't unlocked anything yet.
    I plan to solo it at some point tonight. I don't like to depend on others so if I can solo it, I do. lol

Deleted

I usually get the opposite.
    Its all annoying to not get what you signed up for.

I plan to solo it at some point tonight. I don't like to depend on others so if I can solo it, I do. lol
    Whenever i try soloing, people always manages to join around wave 7/8.
    Makes me desire friendly fire enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Whenever i try soloing, people always manages to join around wave 7/8.
    Makes me desire friendly fire enabled.
    Uh... what? Make the room private when you create it, then. O.o They can't join that way.

Deleted
    Uh... what? Make the room private when you create it, then. O.o They can't join that way.
    ...i'll go sit in that corner for a while and be quiet.

But i still want friendly fire in MP.

Man, I have to say, I forgot how terrible looking the custom males are. Is there any way to make him not look like a lump of play-doh that got kicked in the face?

Deleted
    Nice one! *high-fives*

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Man, I have to say, I forgot how terrible looking the custom males are. Is there any way to make him not look like a lump of play-doh that got kicked in the face?
    I like how mine turned out. *rummages through his Imgur for the pic*

Deleted
    Soloing with Vorcha Soldier with Cerb Harrier.
    Wave 10.
    Hacking mission (fun)
    Absolutly swarmed with rockets, pyros and a prime hauling my ass.
    Barely manages to revive myself before im dead.

Speaking of which, where is that "enable feedback" thingie? i got thinking midgame that i forgot to enable it.

Speaking of which, where is that "enable feedback" thingie? i got thinking midgame that i forgot to enable it.
    Options > Online > Upload Gameplay Feedback

I just did my solo match and got two delivery objectives. That sucked. lol

Deleted
    Options > Online > Upload Gameplay Feedback

I just did my solo match and got two delivery objectives. That sucked. lol
    Not as much as my hack computer mission.

Ah its default on.
    Which means that someone have to on purpose deactive it to screw with peoples operation objectives.

Not as much as my hack computer mission.
    I would've preferred a hack. When you're solo, hacks are super easy. The hack moves as fast as if you had 4 people hacking (which is exceedingly rare these days as more and more people are content to just whore points), and if you get swarmed too bad, a quick missile launcher gives you plenty of breathing room.

Deleted
    I would've preferred a hack. When you're solo, hacks are super easy. The hack moves as fast as if you had 4 people hacking (which is exceedingly rare these days as more and more people are content to just whore points), and if you get swarmed too bad, a quick missile launcher gives you plenty of breathing room.
    I see.
    Well fetching items is easy as a vorcha because of the health regen.

I see.
    Well fetching items is easy as a vorcha because of the health regen.
    True, although I still had my health regen overwhelmed once because I got hit by 3 Rocket Troopers at the same time. lol

I'm curious have they fixed the endings yet or are they still firing out crappy multiplayer content?