Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    I liked Firewalker since it is content provided for free. It's probably the weakest of the DLC but since it doesn't cost you anything why not pick it up? (It might be required for Overlord too, although I'm not sure about that).

The Hammerhead is tricky to control, but ultimately not all that hard once you get the hang of it. The sidequests were a fun little deviation to the 'well, let's go and kill some more mercs' for me at least.
    I always just put it on casual for those missions, not fun trying to keep that paper thing alive :\

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    So what else is new? :P I can assume that you think the opposite of whatever I think by now.

But I do still love you! <3
    Then why do i sleep alone at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Then why do i sleep alone at night?
    Who says you do? *evil grin*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I always just put it on casual for those missions, not fun trying to keep that paper thing alive :\
    You can kill the geth easily by staying so far back that they don't shoot back.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    It's more the damn machine gun turrets
    You can kill them, just have to pop in and out of cover over 5min, easier to just put it on casual for those parts (if you already have the ach).

Deleted
    Who says you do? *evil grin*
    Come, and i will show you a true synthesis ending.

The rocket troops have better range.

Deleted
    That or cover -> come out, shoot once -> cover. It's kinda boring that way, but I can't recall that any of the missions had a lack of cover.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    It's more the damn machine gun turrets
    You can kill them, just have to pop in and out of cover over 5min, easier to just put it on casual for those parts (if you already have the ach).
    Ah, yeah, the turrets can't really be outranged, but they were easy enough to dodge or simply outrun.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 08:04 AM ----------

Hah!

I found this little gem on Cracked.com

Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Aah, those good old elevator conversations. ^^

Hah!

I found this little gem on Cracked.com

[IMG]http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/photoshop/7/4/3/135743_slide.jpg?v=1[IMG]
    It would be more funny if it weren't so painfully true. D:

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 02:31 AM ----------

Aah, those good old elevator conversations. ^^

So THAT'S where that "I have a shotgun" sound clip came from! I'd never seen that banter before. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hY8B7Gje4k#t=01m28s <- referring to that btw.

Deleted
    It would be more funny if it weren't so painfully true.
    I disagree, thats PRECISLY why its so funny.

speaking of shotguns..

You cold, heartless bastard! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO TALI?! >:O

Tali, where's that grenade you said you would loan Shepard to blow up Cerberus?!

Deleted
    You cold, heartless bastard! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO TALI?! >:O

Tali, where's that grenade you said you would loan Shepard to blow up Cerberus?!
    Because i hate the quarian face. ESPECIALLY the one in the synthesis ending.

Because i hate the quarian face. ESPECIALLY the one in the synthesis ending.
    Not like you get to see it anyway. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing the EC, I must say I am still unsatisfied. It is definitely infinitely better than what we got originally and had we gotten that in the first place I believe the outcry from the masses would have been far far less than what happened.

Really disappointed there was no follow up on the Destroy endings "breathe" scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just ran through all three endings (got a bit tedious since my closest save was restarting Citadel: The Return, so I had to go through the Illusive Man's convo but w/e.)

Blue was a bit uncomfortable at first, as it always was, seeing Shepard get torn apart, but later on, when Reaper-Shepard begans talking and we see how she's using the Reapers to rebuild . . . that was . . . pretty powerful. Sort of an apotheosis ending. And then someone at the end says something to the effect of "She's looking down on us." Well, she literally is.

Green was I think my favorite though, bringing together man and machine, in a matter of speaking.

And red . . . not a fan of red. Yeah, Reapers die, but so do EDI and the Geth. Spent all that time helping EDI understand life, just to kill her? Spent all that time reuniting the quarians and the geth, just to kill them? And I know Legion is dead before I get to the Crucible, but it still feels like I'm killing him again. Not worth it, just to see Shepard survive at the tail end. Besides, she survives, in a manner of speaking, in the control ending anyways.

All in all, still not the best ending I've ever seen. But very emotional, very bittersweet. Not the best, but a damned improvement over the original endings. There's closure, you see the effects of Shepard's choices, and it's a good ending. Still, my personal opinion is that ME1 and ME2 have better endings. I mean shit, the end of ME2, Shepard's defeated the Collecter, her team is proud and . . . oh shit, cut to the arriving Reaper fleets

As to the Refusal, I knew that was the "Reaper's Win" option, so I just watched it on Youtube.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-06-28 at 01:34 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Hadn't seen this before: http://www.computerandvideogames.com...fect-3-ending/

Some faith in humanity has been restored.

Deleted
    Not like you get to see it anyway. :P
    I disagree.
    Because i saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Hadn't seen this before: http://www.computerandvideogames.com...fect-3-ending/

Some faith in humanity has been restored.
    But the choices still dont completly change the outcome.
    And that link was regarding the original endings, and they based the "choices affected outcome" based on players score (war assets) was affected by choices and affected the outcome (ending).

Heap of bullshit if you ask me.

You screwed over the krogan?
    You get a SLIGHTLY smaller number and you get fewer stillimages than normal.
    You get to see a still of Mordin if you saved him and a lone krogan female in a tuchanka ruins, instead of showing Wreav building for vengeance.

You let the batarians die on their own? You get a smaller number thats nearly impossible to detect. No effect in the game or ending whatsoever.

You saved or killed the council? Nothing. Not even a goddamn statue on the citadel.

Saved the rachni? Pfft, guess again.

You are declared dead even if they rebuild the citadel and you survived.

I can go on forever.

Can argue that the xbox limit is to blame but in the end, we still didnt get what they advertised.
    So if the limit wasnt there, would we have gotten an ending that took into account the choices properly and gave a conclusion beyond a week after?
    It wasnt included in the game, and this DLC just seemed like them throwing a bone in the face of the fans.

Will be interesting to see their next project, because they do start, mid and end of games fabulously even if this particular ending disagrees with me.

@Orissa
    Are we more than our thoughts?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-28 at 03:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    True.. ME2 DLC is generally excellent for its price. Aside from the appearance packs perhaps, but Overlord, Stolen Memory, Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival (and Firewalker/Zaeed, but those are free) are all recommendded.
    After playing through ME3, I kinda wished I got the Project Overlord DLC. Would have been nice to know its implications going into ME3.

Also, the Kasumi mission in ME3 is pretty great, even if it is just going around the Citadel poking at terminals. "You big stupid jellyfish."

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    After playing through ME3, I kinda wished I got the Project Overlord DLC. Would have been nice to know its implications going into ME3.

Also, the Kasumi mission in ME3 is pretty great, even if it is just going around the Citadel poking at terminals. "You big stupid jellyfish."
    "Can I just note how odd it is for a hanar to have a mistress?"