Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Skyrim. Great game don't get me wrong but now that sheps story in mass effect is done I'm not sure we'll see a SCI FI game on the quality of either skyrim or me.
    Oh ye skyrim.
    Mine bugged the fuck out so i cant talk to the questgiver to continue on a central plot.
    No wonder i forgot about it.

Ah ye, theres not alot of sci-fi that isnt just pretty colours and big explosions in space (fire dont need oxygen anymore in the future!)
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-06-28 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Aw hell, I watch a clip from Dirty Harry and I immediately start thinking about Blasto. "This one forgets if it fired five thermal clips or six"
    Have to admit, when I saw the name Blasto I got excited thinking it was a reference to Blasto on the PS1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Have to admit, when I saw the name Blasto I got excited thinking it was a reference to Blasto on the PS1.
    Bosc is trying to take over the planet Uranus and Earth while he's at it
    I want to kill this guy already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim. Great game don't get me wrong but now that sheps story in mass effect is done I'm not sure we'll see a SCI FI game on the quality of either skyrim or me.
    Eh? How about MassRim? A combination of the best qualities of Mass Effect and Skyrim!

And lightsabers
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    How could they write anything that followed that, when it would require them to acknowledge Shepard being alive and on Earth?

I'm still convinced the Indoctrination theory is correct. The "new endings" don't change anything, they add a gloss and little else.

A shiny turd in your face is still a turd in your face.
    Considering the breathing scene is one of the unknowns from the ending that they didn't clear up, I would have assumed there would be something. A confirmation it is Shepard and he/she is alive and well? Considering they're placing a plaque on the Normandy, it begs the question, is that really Shepard? Or is everyone just assuming he/she is dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    Considering the breathing scene is one of the unknowns from the ending that they didn't clear up, I would have assumed there would be something. A confirmation it is Shepard and he/she is alive and well? Considering they're placing a plaque on the Normandy, it begs the question, is that really Shepard? Or is everyone just assuming he/she is dead.
    Certainly looks like his armour after Harbringer-blast.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Eh? How about MassRim? A combination of the best qualities of Mass Effect and Skyrim!
    Would be scary.
    Interesting.
    But scary.

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    It's a tease or it's meant to be. Don't assume anything I think that's the point.

Deleted
    It's a tease or it's meant to be. Don't assume anything I think that's the point.
    Its Steve breathing

It was always meant as a tease. It was supposed to signal hope for the future. Nothing more, nothing less. People either tend to overanalyze things, or just refuse to analyze them altogether.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Its Steve breathing
    O.O

Imagine the forums if Bioware came out and said it was supposed to be him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It was always meant as a tease. It was supposed to signal hope for the future. Nothing more, nothing less. People either tend to overanalyze things, or just refuse to analyze them altogether.
    ... it isn't as though shep was shot then the body disappeared or something.
    The Catalyst says you will die, you were on a space station then you're seen on Earth breathing... any amount of analysis says something's wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    The Catalyst says you will die, you were on a space station then you're seen on Earth breathing... any amount of analysis says something's wrong there.
    The catalyst has been wrong before...

Deleted

Imagine the forums if Bioware came out and said it was supposed to be him.
    If they do that then i will immediatly submit my resume to them.
    Any company thats willing to troll their fanbase like that is a bloody glorious place to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    And as such, it's a tease. Nothing more.

I haven't watched the new Destroy yet (or played it), so I'll probably stay out of further SPECULATION-AMAGAD on that specific subject for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    After playing through ME3, I kinda wished I got the Project Overlord DLC. Would have been nice to know its implications going into ME3.

Also, the Kasumi mission in ME3 is pretty great, even if it is just going around the Citadel poking at terminals. "You big stupid jellyfish."
    Overlord is good, especially its resolution (the final shot is very touching).

You may want to consider getting it even if it features some Hammerhead (mostly to get from point A to point B though). And if you do it after the main storyline, you can bring Legion which results in some amusing dialogue.

Any company thats willing to troll their fanbase like that is a bloody glorious place to work.
    I've been willing to sell my soul to Bioware ever since the Red/Green/Blue reference in the first MP DLC trailer.

Deleted
    And as such, it's a tease. Nothing more.

I haven't watched the new Destroy yet (or played it), so I'll probably stay out of further SPECULATION-AMAGAD on that specific subject for a while.

Can't be bothered slogging through the endings again personally, just pewpew things in MP nowadays

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 06:28 PM ----------

Steam summer sales didn't start today.
    The Daily Deal is "A Hate Story"

And I absolutely love how most of the characters share characteristics with their voice actors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vMlU...eature=related

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    Overlord is good, especially its resolution (the final shot is very touching).

You may want to consider getting it even if it features some Hammerhead (mostly to get from point A to point B though). And if you do it after the main storyline, you can bring Legion which results in some amusing dialogue.
    Eh, the Hammerhead in Overlord was no big deal. Was more of a pain in the ass navigating than it was getting shot at.

---------- Post added 2012-06-28 at 01:37 PM ----------

And I absolutely love how most of the characters share characteristics with their voice actors.

Dunno, the guy who plays Garrus doesn't look much like Garrus.

And where was Mordin Solus?
    Putin khuliyo

Jillian Murray is FINE. Yet another EXCELLENT reason to romance liara.

Deleted
    Jillian Murray is FINE. Yet another EXCELLENT reason to romance liara.
    I would rather romance Jillian and have her dress up as Lara (with the fullbody blue paint) and voiceact her in bed.