10+ Year Old Account
    Jessica Merizian is not worth to trust in my opinion... She is only celebrity person in Bioware that's all...

Otherwise... I start really hate EA... I'm sure, that when BF4 will be released, BF3 will still got support, why? Because BF is favorite series in EA... I still don't like it, that Biowarwe throw away support for ME3 Multiplayer... Alot of stuff is still to add like Firebase Echo, Polonium Rounds and much more...

Damn you EA...

Only support BF3 has had since the release of the last DLC is server maintenance, nothing else.

Pretty cool to see some faces on the voices of the less prominent characters as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard news sometime ago, that AVACAYOS making a movie based on Garrus story after ME1 events. That's interesing, maybe Brandon Keener will give voice to Garrus for that movie.

Movie will be concentrated on Garrus private war, against Terminus gangs. You know some of them like Blue Suns, Eclipse or Blood Pack. I just curious if he will add Talons for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Pretty cool to see some faces on the voices of the less prominent characters as well.
    Faces dont really matter, its all about their work.
    I for one lost my shit when i played FF13 and heard Liara speak through Lightning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well then, let me fill you in.

Garrus and the squad break into the Reaper's shield generator only to be ambushed by Harbinger's best legions. Though all hope is lost, the tide is turned when the native teddy-bear like aliens come through the trees to rescue everyone. Meanwhile Commander Shepard confronts her father, to turn him back from the Dark Side, and almost succumbs to the Dark Side herself. Her father turns to good, and sacrifices himself to save the Commander in the last few moments. The battle turns to the Alliance favor, Harbinger is destroyed, the Systems Alliance wins, Shepard reflects on the death of her father and Garrus and the squad party it up with the teddy bear people.

It's kinda stupid, I mean seriously, Harbinger's best Reaper troops taken out by a bunch of primitive fuzzy bears with bows, arrows, and rocks? What the hell!
    I am confused ? this sounds like star wars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahsark View Post
    I am confused ? this sounds like star wars.
    That's sounds like a bad joke and troll attempt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    That's sounds like a bad joke and troll attempt.
    Nope it wasnt a joke or troll attempt. I meant to quote the last bit not the whole thing.

Just dont remember any fuzzy bears? been a while since i completed it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope it wasnt a joke or troll attempt. I meant to quote the last bit not the whole thing.

I believe they were referring to what you quoted as the bad joke and troll attempt. Since it is the story of Star Wars with mass effect names and not anything to do with the actual way Mass Effect ended.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Ewoks bro. And yeah that post was a joke.

Deleted

Will this "pay for DLC" craptastic trend die before i do?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-09-22 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like pay for DLC, where will be blood elf female in N7 Destroyer / Paladin armor. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by @YanickRRoy
    Yesterday, the rest of BioWare finally got to get a first look at the next Mass Effect. Their reaction tells me we're on the right track!
    Its begun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Its begun.
    I think DA:I will remain their PR focus for the next few months but indeed its getting closer if they are at a stage where they can actually give the other devs a look, i.e having a alpha build of the game running.

Don't expect a trailer or anything until at least Spring. My actual totally-qualified guess would be Summer though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its begun.
    And here I was beginning to enjoy the sun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    And here I was beginning to enjoy the sun.
    The what now? What's a "sun?"
    Putin khuliyo

Its begun.
    And we should all exercise extreme caution. PR never underhypes, and we've heard many boastful claims the last few years to get everyone wary - even fans.

Looking forward to seeing what's happening. But I will NOT preorder.

I'm windering if people still play MP. I've been considering doing a few matches here and there, but I imagine it's pretty dead which has held me off so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm windering if people still play MP. I've been considering doing a few matches here and there, but I imagine it's pretty dead which has held me off so far.
    Some.

Problem is there's only two types of players left: those with maxed out everything, and the completely clueless. Thus your experience may vary significantly.