15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I'll take the juggernaut then.
    I enjoy laughing at banshees when they try to grab me.
    The little things that make life awesome.
    Statix will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    and a sexy edi bot doing cart wheels aint? (oh god im turning into joker...)
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I just wish that there was a character kit that could make the enemies explode from the inside.

So i felt like replaying ME, but all i get is a bullshit error message saying "Failed to find file for package Core for async preloading."

Whoever assists me in deal with this may live yet another year.
    The blessings of the heavens shall guarantee one year where your threads of fate will not end in your death.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-11-28 at 05:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reinstall the game and place your savegames back. Apparently, your pc has removed essential files in order to make ME run.
    Statix will suffice.

Deleted
    I did redownload and reinstall it. Thats how i got it.
    Got different errors before that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you check it without putting your savegames back? They can be corrupt.
    Statix will suffice.

15+ Year Old Account
    So i felt like replaying ME, but all i get is a bullshit error message saying "Failed to find file for package Core for async preloading."
    That error sounds like a steam error. If you are indeed trying to launch the steam version of the game you most likely need to set steam and/or Mass Effect to run as an administrator. That is the most likely cause and fix for the Core async preloading. http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Mass_Effect#Steam and several posts on the Steam ME forums talk about this solution.

If you aren't running through steam then you can at least try the compatability settings of windows other then that there is little to be done. As ME should still run fine even on windows 8.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-11-28 at 09:52 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Running it on origin and changing compa doesnt do shit but add MORE errors.

Something about lacking binaries in the ME file under /OriginGames/.

I swear, if origin downloaded and installed the game without all the files...
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-11-29 at 12:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Running it on origin
    With out specifics there isn't much help that can be offered but http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect...n/td-p/1435666 is likely your best hope in regards to the origin version of the game if compatibility mode and administrator doesn't work.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Ah yes, googling.
    I dont know what i expected.

But its ok, because i fixed it, and lost all my achievements in the process.

Well it was about time to do a ruthless run where i do not tolerate opposition even from an ant.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-11-29 at 10:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, googling.
    I dont know what i expected.
    If you don't provide what you've already tried, give incomplete lists of your specific problems, and ask for any help why are you then getting snippy over some one trying to help you?

Also only ME3 will keep your achievements if you delete all the data from your computer so you didn't lose achievements by fixing your newly downloaded version of ME1 from crashing on start up. You lost it by not backing up the achievement file (which wasn't stored in the save game folder).

Deleted
    Why even talk if you have nothing to say?

Deleted
    I'm still finishing up ME2.. picked it up last week

You're in for one hell of a ride.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/CaseyDHudson/status/406535504184610816

Deleted
    Silly people, thinking only one month of the year is meant for growing a beard.

every month is growing beard month

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I specified engineer aoe kit, as much as I love EDI bot. She can't output the amount of damage needed to clear a lot of mobs. What I've seen happen a lot in plat, the enemies usually end up piling up because you are kiting them around. While she has survivability. The high aoe damage is preferable if you have the Juggernaut tanking.
    You have never seen me play EDI bot, trust me when i say i can output the damage needed!

Have you ever tried putting a paladin with the prime? its an awesome combo for quick clearing and the shield can block some of that annoying ravager siege that can kill even a juggernaut.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Heres hoping that we can play as the enemies in ME6, raining down death upon inferior players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres hoping that we can play as the enemies in ME6, raining down death upon inferior players.
    There are a lot of people who are bad that play in Gold. I wish they wouldn't.

Deleted
    But thats precisly why it should be that way.
    Keeping the bads out of the higher difficulties.
    We will be doing the community a favour.

Im such a nice guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    But thats precisly why it should be that way.
    Keeping the bads out of the higher difficulties.
    We will be doing the community a favour.

Im such a nice guy.
    Alas, now I can be the Banshee with magnetic hands.