We did good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    We did good.

You did good, son. You did good.

15+ Year Old Account
    GUYS STOP CUTTING ONIONS!

On a serious note, its pretty awesome we made it to a 1000 pages. Mass Effect 3 was released 2 years ago and we have since kept this thread alive! Congratulations *throws confetti*

2 and a half even.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakiru View Post
    Party group photo for reaching 1000 pages
    You're missing Kaidan/Ashley and Miranda.

- - - Updated - - -

Renegade is red.

Paragon is blue.

You did good, son.

I'm proud of you.

why am i not invited to the group photo...
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    You're dead. No zombies allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Renegade is red.

Paragon is blue.

You did good, son.

I'm proud of you.

I'm stealing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Based Prothy the Prothean in the back striking a pose. Avatar of Awesome, rather than Vengeance. Of course, Wrex, Harbinger of Badassitude is next to him.
    My.

God.

Korra isn't the last Avatar . . . Javik is. Can you imagine how awesome the Avatar universe would be if it were The Legend of Javik?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    You're missing Kaidan/Ashley and Miranda.

- - - Updated - - -

Renegade is red.

Paragon is blue.

You did good, son.

I'm proud of you.

Ye olde heartstrings.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this cool little gem on youtube:

Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    A toast, for Commander Shepard! The hero of the Milky Way! ^_^

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Anderson states he followed Shepard up but they didn't come out at the same place. There is only one one path to the platform where you finally see Anderson but that doesn't mean there was only one path to that entrance way. Because we don't see Shepard walking the entire way. It cuts from Shepard starting to move down a corridor to him coming out of a corridor to meet Anderson. There could have been multiple paths leading up to that point.

Anderson could have landed on the opposite end of an east to west corridor for example, with the room where they meet at a point to the north of the corridor. So if Shepard was on the East end and Anderson on the West end they can both meet at one door. They also were not traveling the corridor at the same time because Anderson was awake before Shepard and was already moving when he was speaking to Shepard. And since he arrived before Shepard it logically follows that he moved faster, had a shorter length to walk, or started sooner. There is also the possibility that TIM captured Anderson speeding his arrival in the room. As we know when Shepard encounters Anderson TIM has already started to control Anderson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axvR...ailpage#t=2763
    Sorry, but that makes no sense at all.

Firstly - Shepard was in the vanguard of the charge, and Anderson was behind. He even states he 'followed' Shepard into the beam. So any notion of him getting there first is ridiculous from the getgo.

Secondly - Why would a conduit dump objects in different random places? Since its clearly designed to transport bodies for processing (since Shepard is dumped in a room full of corpses) there's no reason why.

Thirdly - There are no other ways into that room. Just look. There's ONE corridor.

Forthly - Even if TIM is able to somehow mind-control people instantly (and really, explain that one without pulling stuff out of your ass and claiming things like 'biotics' - it doesn't work like that, stop breaking the lore), how did he even sneak up behind them via the same single entrance at exactly that moment without being noticed prior?

Seriously, IT'ers are called crazies for 'making shit up'? There's so many holes in this handwaving its utterly hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Have to agree with this. By the way, i constantly see people talking about whether it will be a sequel, prequel or even during the same time as shepards timeline. I never do see any considerations that they might just use the universe and its lore, but rather make a "parallel universe" so to speak. Basically using all existing stuff like races, planets and so on, but making a totally different story from ME1-3. Of course, they could have already confirmed it will be in the exact same universe, but last time i checked the answer seemed a bit vague.
    Which worries me a lot. No details at all implies either they've done very little work so far, or they are terrified of fan backlash. Either way that doesn't bode well for the quality of the work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or it could be that they will wait until inquisition is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we will see more about the next ME game once Inquisition are out there, most bioware media focus right now is on the upcoming dragon age game in November.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Its possible to make a story work well within destroy if they set it a few hundred years after ME3, The problem with the other two options is that you either keep the reapers floating around in the galaxy preserving the peace or that every single organic being is now half machine, destroy is the ending that leaves the least traces in that regard and gives developers more freedom, just hoping they do not go for a side story game now.
    The thing I don't like is the idea that one ending should be "canon". Even within the Control endings everyone would have a different idea of what would happen according to their Shepard's attitudes, and telling people "no you're wrong, this is what really happens" seems to cheapen the whole experience to me.

Also I never really bought the whole "half-machine" synthesis thing, that whole thing was left very vague and space-magicky but probably would turn out similar to the endings of Dune or Foundation (both of which were vague and space-magicky but didn't involve everyone becoming cyborgs).

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    My.

God.

Korra isn't the last Avatar . . . Javik is. Can you imagine how awesome the Avatar universe would be if it were The Legend of Javik?
    Wouldn't Shepard be the last Avatar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    I've probably spend 1000 hours in the ME3 MP alone. The overall series would be much more.
    I've never played ME3 MP, but I've completed ME3 5 times (about 250 hrs. total), ME2 6 times (about 360 hrs. total), and ME1, at least, 12-13 times, so that's about 1000 hrs. The only few games I've spent more on throughout the years would probably be Doom, Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3, the latter two being due to multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakiru View Post
    Party group photo for reaching 1000 pages
    Is Kasumi crying?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    Aren't you busy experimenting on sea shells?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Wouldn't Shepard be the last Avatar?
    Only the Shepard can master the Reapers and bring balance to the galaxy.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Firstly - Shepard was in the vanguard of the charge, and Anderson was behind. He even states he 'followed' Shepard into the beam. So any notion of him getting there first is ridiculous from the getgo.
    He followed him up but also stated that it doesn't look like they came out in the same place. A different place means you can arrive the same location sooner if your path is shorter or if you started moving before the other person. And Anderson was already awake and moving before Shepard was.

Secondly - Why would a conduit dump objects in different random places? Since its clearly designed to transport bodies for processing (since Shepard is dumped in a room full of corpses) there's no reason why.
    Because the first processing room might get full? They are transporting humans up by thousands. And the corridor Shepard is in isn't that large. There are plenty of reasons why. Not agreeing with any isn't the same as no reason at all.

Thirdly - There are no other ways into that room. Just look. There's ONE corridor.
    Of the control room yes. But you don't know how many paths lead to the entrance of the control room.

http://blogs.ancestry.com/ancestry/f..._reedsmall.jpg is an example of what could have happened outside of the control room. It has one path to pearl, or the control room, but there are different ways to get to that one entrance. We never see Shepard walk the entire length to the control room. It cuts from him starting to move down the corridor to him already inside the control room. There could be 10 different corridors that all converge on that one control room.

Forthly - Even if TIM is able to somehow mind-control people instantly (and really, explain that one without pulling stuff out of your ass and claiming things like 'biotics' - it doesn't work like that, stop breaking the lore), how did he even sneak up behind them via the same single entrance at exactly that moment without being noticed prior?
    It does work like that because we see TIM trying to control Shepard near instantly. TIM doesn't have the standard biotic implant but he has one that he had designed to attempt to control the reapers. It isn't breaking lore or pulling things of your behind to believe that an implant does exactly what the lore stated it to do, control things. It wouldn't be a very effective form of control if it took a while to implement control over a subject as you would be exposed.

TIM could have been cloaked as well.

Seriously, IT'ers are called crazies for 'making shit up'? There's so many holes in this handwaving its utterly hilarious.
    Refusing to believe something isn't the same as holes existing.

Which worries me a lot. No details at all implies either they've done very little work so far, or they are terrified of fan backlash. Either way that doesn't bode well for the quality of the work.
    Hardly. It just means they are focusing their PR on one game at a time. You don't need to know details for something to turn out well or be high quality. There are plenty of games that were terrible and of terrible quality and hyped like crazy.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, how many times will this "IT" be brought up? Shall we, maybe, discuss "Moon conspiracy" instead? Even that's more engaging than this.

You were good thread, real good, maybe even the best.