Deleted
    That's not provocative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    That's not provocative.
    He's starting out, like he should read Nana to Kaoru. Because that is a great thing for insight.

Edit: I could imagine Tali looking into what humans use belts for and then finding the BDSM section of the extranet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Edit: I could imagine Tali looking into what humans use belts for and then finding the BDSM section of the extranet.
    Err... Tali is not like that! In Citadel DLC, Tali doesn't get the "69" joke and is really confused why everyone's laughing. I don't think she knows what BDSM stands for either.
    - So, em, Shepard, I heard Jack yesterday say something about belts and slaves, and she winked, too... Is this something specific to humans?
    - Oh, Tali, err... Look up "human BDSM" in the extranet, you should get the idea.
    - Thanks, Shepard.
    Next day:
    - So, em, I looked it up... I am confused. Why would a woman hit a man she loves with a belt?
    - Tali...
    - What?
    - Ask EDI about this.
    - [EDI] As per Shepard's request, I uploaded a few instructional videos to your environmental suit.
    - EDI! I didn't make such request.
    - Too late! Oops...
    - What? What happened?
    - Nothing. I might have copied the e-mail to Jeff's address as I do with every e-mail I send.
    - Perfect...
    - That was a joke.
    - Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have no idea how corrupted Tali is now. I mean Shepard is crazy, both in the sack and in his mind. The man would have to be with all the stuff he does.

When we first meet Tali. She is naive and innocent. By ME3 she is a mirror of Shepard. If you develop alongside crazy, you become crazy.

Wait has it been confirmed ME4 will be a sequel? I had always assumed it was a prequel due to ME3's endings so i lost interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Felt the need to share his thoughts in order to provoke the people in this thread. I mean we have those masochistic people come in every now and then.

On Current Topic: BioWare will have to set up the basic story for the fans waiting eventually. Just maybe the prologue to get things going. But then I realized they will release a novel containing what we want to know.
    It was not my point to provoke? Anyway about Tali. I was wrong, or Tali voice actress between ME1, ME2 or ME3 was changed? I not sure right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Wait has it been confirmed ME4 will be a sequel? I had always assumed it was a prequel due to ME3's endings so i lost interest.
    All we know so far is it happens during Sheperd's general timeline, but that's all they said :P

Deleted
    He's starting out, like he should read Nana to Kaoru. Because that is a great thing for insight.

Not a bad fetish you have there Nazrark. It must be very liberating to partake of such activities.

But on the topic of Tali, i get the feeling she was designed to awaken these BDSM-desires in players. Her mind is also right where it needs to be. Young, eager, highly intelligent. She is perfect for corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    All we know so far is it happens during Sheperd's general timeline, but that's all they said :P
    They say a lot of shit, you can never expect anything until the game eventually drops and you get spoilered here.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2015-03-09 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Nothing has been confirmed, but it has been hinted to take place during or shortly after ME3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    It was not my point to provoke? Anyway about Tali. I was wrong, or Tali voice actress between ME1, ME2 or ME3 was changed? I not sure right now.
    Same voice actress, but I guess she became more comfortable with the role over the years. I recently did a playthrough of ME1 and 2, and there is indeed quite the difference, but it's still the same person.

- - - Updated - - -

They say a lot of shit, you can never expect anything until the game eventually drops and you get spoilered here.
    Some of us have enough willpower to stay away. I haven't been to the DAI thread since November for example. Never got around to play it much because stuff happened. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Some of us have enough willpower to stay away. I haven't been to the DAI thread since November for example. Never got around to play it much because stuff happened. D:
    And you are already a better person than the rest of the people in the DAI thread.
    Except for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you are already a better person than the rest of the people in the DAI thread.
    Except for me.
    What a disaster that thread is with people complaining of spoilers being almost 400 pages in.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a disaster that thread is with people complaining of spoilers being almost 400 pages in.
    I wonder what they actually expect to see opening a 400 pages discussion thread 3 months after release sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    On Wiki, even for games 20 years old, there is a spoiler warning. What is 3 months?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    On Wiki, even for games 20 years old, there is a spoiler warning. What is 3 months?
    It's not that, it's when people come in who haven't played it asking for information on the game. Then get mad we are talking about Lore elements in a thread devoted to the game, that is occupied by mostly our crew.

If you need information, there are better sources than a thread on MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is clear that when I ask, say, how the game's combat system feels, I do not need to know who is the final boss of the game...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is clear that when I ask, say, how the game's combat system feels, I do not need to know who is the final boss of the game...
    Feels great if you play Melee or a Mage. Archer feels really really boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    A discussion thread isn't a wiki. That would be more akin to going into the talking section of the page and getting upset there are spoilers and lore discussion inside, there is also only a single thread this forum has dedicated to the game. There are far better avenues than MMO-C for pure gameplay information, such as this: http://forum.bioware.com/forum/1188-combat-strategy/
    Last edited by zealo; 2015-03-10 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    I think that there are enough lets play videos or class guides to get a feeling for each class without having to visit a DA:I discussion thread were there are spoilers abound.

Deleted
    Mass Effect 4 is Bioware's last chance to prove they still have some talent over there and it's not just interns making games. They failed with Dragon Age Badquisition, and this is the last chance they get from me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    Mass Effect 4 is Bioware's last chance to prove they still have some talent over there and it's not just interns making games. They failed with Dragon Age Badquisition, and this is the last chance they get from me.
    Let me stop your right there.
    Inquisition is a good game. Rushed and halfarsed in certain areas and at times underwhelming, but a good game regardless. Even rushing through gives you more bang for the buck than a lot of AAA games.

And i remember when Inq was "BioWares last hope". It worked well, and shit is back on track.

Then don't go where people discuss everything, go where people only discuss combat system.

I'm going to start using swedish immigration hyperboles if this argument continues, and noone wants that.