Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Feelgood PvP moments

First and foremost, let's not make this "I'm so amazing 'cus...", just for fun.
    Doing huttball, had a marauder, BH and a Sorcerer zapping me from range while carrying. Stunned the bounty-hunter over an inactive flame grill, kept the sorcerer silenced as best I could and kited the marauder to death, ended up scoring.
    So tor-ians, share your favorite pvp moments!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anytime I can sit on some dude and not get knocked back or stunned. Honestly, its so good when I can piece people away on my JK its just stuns and knock backs suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's strange, some JKs I can destroy, and I mean absolutely. Others destroy me in 5 seconds

I won a civil war yesterday the final score was 5-0. It was at 5-5 but we had 2 turrets and they had 1, but before that we were waay behind and we came back and won just barely.

Also, I don't care how cheap it is, but gripping people onto the ledges where they get instantly killed, or gripping someone into fire/acid and then spiking them into it.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-02-02 at 12:44 AM.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    For me, nothing is as satisfying as knocking people back in to the fire platforms, then freezing them in place.

Carrying the ball as a juggernaut if people are positioned just right. Intercede > Force Charge > Force Push > Force Charge > Score.

Deleted
    Grapple how I love thee... There is nothing that gives me a greater smile than when I stop an opponent from scoring by grappling him into the fire pit closest to the score line. Also, right after them killing our ball handler close to their base, grappling their new ball handler into the pit of fire thus killing him, getting the ball and scoring, priceless.

Bioware stole my fun pvp monents from me.

With my BH gripping the huttball carrier up into my starting zone killing them and not counting as a score. Hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    1v1ing a level 48 Sorc as my level 14 Sage.
    Ending up with the highest damage done as my level 14 Sage.
    Ending up with the highest healing done as my level 14 Sage.
    Having the most medals won with my level 14 Sage.
    Completely ripping things up as my level 14 Sage.

I wish I could stay level 14 forever. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bad at pvp so my feel good moments were also lol moments,both on my 50 Juggernaut immortal.

Pushed a sage into an acid pit he was gonna get up and run out so I force leaped and backhanded him we both died.

A shadow tried knocking me off the bridge in voidstar, it missed and I force pushed him off.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    1v1ing a level 48 Sorc as my level 14 Sage.
    Ending up with the highest damage done as my level 14 Sage.
    Ending up with the highest healing done as my level 14 Sage.
    Having the most medals won with my level 14 Sage.
    Completely ripping things up as my level 14 Sage.

I wish I could stay level 14 forever. <3
    Erm what makes being level 14 special?

Mine would have to be. 5-5 tie in huttball. bout 30 secs left on time. Me hunting down the other team's ball handler. Force Pull him to me, me tries to throw the ball. ends up in my hands. I overload him off. force sprint passed fire. get jumped by other team about 20 meters from the endzone. popping all my defensive cds. Then end up scoring right at about 5 secs left on the timer. SO GOOD

awesome threat

Quote Originally Posted by SwiZzZ* View Post
    When my rogue got his legendary daggers + hc vial and we assraped up to 2300 in 2s just for lolz

(p.s. got 2550 xp on main)
    booo!! wow

Pushing people off the top walkway in hutball, followed by force leaping down to them and loling across the goal line, also turning round on the 3 guys following me and holding them off while others on my team score again :P
    Also got 13meds yesterday, and hit 6002 on some poor fellow with my force sweepage :P
    And people say Guardians arn't that great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    For me, nothing is as satisfying as knocking people back in to the fire platforms, then freezing them in place.
    You're one of those people I hate to fight.

My feel good moments come when I see someone at the brink of death fighting another guy and I heal them back up to full and end up taking the guy out. Makes me feel needed
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Any time i can force push someone to their deaths, whether its acid or fire traps in Huttball, or off the bridges in Voidstar.

Never gets old.
    Yub Yub

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Erm what makes being level 14 special?
    You get Sprint and Mind Crush. It's like becoming a real person, bitch to bull.

Besides, it's always fun to outperform everyone that is higher level than you.

I'd say a huttball match where we were losing 2-0 and at 1min 30 secs left we scored twice. They got the ball after the second one at around 20 secs left and we killed him with 5 secs left to win the match. Another one, coming from 4-0 down and winning the game 6-4. And when i first got 500k+ damage on my juggernaut

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Harpooning someone into lava, poison,flames. Nothing beats it.