holy power gain messed up?

ever since the reset my holy power build up has been clunky and delayed, right now its takeing at least 2 seconds after a cs or judgement (2pc bonus) before it actually gives me the HP point. its actually messing w/ my dps. im not running any ui mods and i have checked my connection over and over, am i the only one getting this? im wondering if maybe their fix to the seal exploit caused a bug.

I've noticed this for a while...especially since using the two piece...judgment's acquisition of holy power is always delayed...you kind of have to anticipate it...i do use some mods so it's affecting them.

Same issue with Judgment, but not with CS.

I've been having issues with this too. My opener is being screwed up because I assume that I have the three stacks necessary for zealotry, immediately hit inquisition and it gives me 24 seconds of inq instead of triggering properly. Really messing up my timings.

Judgement is buggy as hell anyway.. You judge and get an interrupt like gauge or stun right away and the judgement doesn't deal dmg, yet is on cooldown and did not grant holy power if 2p bonus was used. Might sound stupid, but this bug has fucked me up pretty badly in a lot of situations. I wonder if this is ever going to be fixed.

CS seemed to be fine last time I checked, though.. But I didn't have time to play alot, so dunno.

thanks for the responses. now i at least know its totally not me, or my computer. hope it gets fixed and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    I wonder if this is ever going to be fixed.
    More than likely it won't get fixed now, but will later. Ret 2pc T13 is basically a testing grounds for the Judgement = 1 HP for Prot/Ret in MoP. So they are tuning it and getting the kinks out and you probably won't see it until MoP beta. My only guess for it having the delay to start with is because of how the combat log reads judgements or something.

Deleted
    I never had problems with that set bonus.

Deleted
    The 2set bonus judge hp generating delay happens because the judgement has some sort of flight time. it wont do the dmg instantly as u press it like CS does.

u can see the judgement visual effect where hammer hits the target and spalshes. after that spalsh u get the HP. But atleast on my haste levels that hasnt been an issue because of the GCD.

With bloodlust and/or other haste buffs it might be some kidn of problem.