The last time I logged in...

My server had changed to a Trial server, upon logging in, my guild was gone.

In any other MMO I've played, I probably would have logged out there and not given Rift a second thought...

But they notified me about the Trial server change, told me my guild had moved (and to where).

I selected server transfer, it even had a marker to what server my Guild had moved to, and within moments I was back in the guild without needing to find anyone actually IN the guild to communicate with and find out what happened. (or more importantly, not a dime from my pocket)

Damn you Trion for doing everything right. Makes me pine for all those things in 'other' games I play more. =(

Because Rift rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    Because Rift rocks
    quote for truth.

and why does Trion do everything right...awesome

If Scott Hartsman were here I'd slap him in the face with the giant wad of cash Trion saved me for such luxuries as server transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    If Scott Hartsman were here I'd slap him in the face with the giant wad of cash Trion saved me for such luxuries as server transfers.
    Man, you fooled me. Here I am thinking "what the Hell is Fencers about to bitch about?"

Well played.

Got my 18 month anniversary today when my 13 month sub kicked in. Still can't fathom it only costing 100 bucks.