Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why does it, it's just a bloody name. Should Rottentomatoes also review tomatoes?

---------- Post added 2012-02-06 at 11:37 AM ----------

there's just as many WoW haters
    true but here lately it seems more tor haters have showed up. *at lease to me it has*
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And you have worldowarcraft.com and battle.net
    OT: i have to agree with some of the post's if the site dosn't talk about other mmo's why call it mmo-champion if its a wow only site just rename it Wow-Champion.

Edit: or add in a setting to decide what frount page mmo u want to see if u want to see Tor set it to that if u want to see guild wars or wow set it to those.
    First of all, this is how it is currently:

Swtor main site: SWTOR.com
    SWTOR Fan Site: Darthhater.com

WoW main site: Battle.net/warcraft
    WoW Fan site: MMO-Champion

Point is, both games already have sites to themselves.

Also, the website is called this because WoW was and still is considered the "MMO Champion."
    Last edited by Spriggs; 2012-02-06 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    true but here lately it seems more tor haters have showed up. *at lease to me it has*
    Oh I agree they're both as bad as each other

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I could see them doing would be a link at the top of wow news to news posts on Darthhater.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Well considering Boub runs diablofans and he can do whatever he wants on his site, like promoting his other site, (whatever Curse lets him at least) I don't find it strange.
    I was not aware that Boub runs diablofans.com, if so then yea you are right he can do indeed whatever he wants on his site.

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    First of all, this is how it is currently:

Swtor main site: SWTOR.com
    SWTOR Fan Site: Deathhater.com

WoW main site: Battle.net/warcraft
    WoW Fan site: MMO-Champion

Point is, both games already have sites to themselves.

Also, the website is called this because WoW was and still is considered the "MMO Champion."
    MMO champion cause of higher subs ok then everquest 1 and 2 is mmo champion's cause they have more lore due to all the forgotten realm books that its storys is based on. Its champion in one part *subs* but lacks in a lot of others. now im not bashing wow i enjoyed my time on it but some mmo's are better in some area's then wow and its the other way around as well. *calling a mmo a champion is what started the whole wow is king all other mmo's suck thing and im sure im not the only one tired of seeing it*.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it really didn't take long for this to degenerate into useless bickering.

Quote Originally Posted by TigglyBiggly View Post
    Well, it really didn't take long for this to degenerate into useless bickering.
    It happens people have a simple idea/request and all the fanboys come out and try to tare it down.

Simple fix is: make a setting so u can have the frount page be whatever u want like if you want Tor then its Tor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    News about other MMO's on MMOchampion? What a crazy idea.

Unless its made by Blizzard of course.
    You don't just highlight one part... It's MMOchampion which is a synonym for World of Warcraft. So your psot basicaly goes:

News about other MMO's on WORLD of Warcraft? What a crazy idea.

Crazy indeed.

Deleted
    No thanks man. I dont give a heck about that game, im no star-wars fan, nor im no WoW Fan. i have played WoW for 5 years tho.

Heeey! I want my LoL on the frontpage aswell, WHO SUPPORT THIS

This has been asked before at least 10 times that I remember. I CANNOT believe how stupid some people are. I CANNOT believe why they don't understand this after having been asked before many times.

This is a WOW fan website. The name of the site DOESN'T MATTER. The guy created the site. He can choose ANY name he wants. He chose the name MMO-CHAMPION FOR HIS WOW WEBSITE.

Do you stupid people get it now???

The name of the site is MMO-CHAMPION and it's a WOW WEBSITE.

Please. STOP BEING RETARDED.

Spamming and Trolling: Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters. - Cula
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-02-06 at 04:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It happens people have a simple idea/request and all the fanboys come out and try to tare it down.

Simple fix is: make a setting so u can have the frount page be whatever u want like if you want Tor then its Tor.
    Or another fix is you could go to Darthhater instead of having boub and friends do all of that extra work.

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    No thanks man. I dont give a heck about that game, im no star-wars fan, nor im no WoW Fan. i have played WoW for 5 years tho.

Heeey! I want my LoL on the frontpage aswell, WHO SUPPORT THIS
    like i posted a min ago the simple fix is cover a little bit on each game *dosnt have to be a lot* make a setting so u can chose what game u want ur home page to be

This should just be a 1 stop site for every game ever made. Soon there will be no reason for any other websites.

Or another fix is you could go to Darthhater instead of having boub and friends do all of that extra work.
    Another simple fix is renaming the site Wow-Champion or something so people are not miss leaded by the title thinking they can check on updates on there favored mmo

Edit: also shouldn't be really hard to post something on other mmo's like tor when mods have commented many times saying they play it.

This. While it would be nice, it's putting a lot of pressure in terms of getting info for 2 games on this site. If it's still super popular in about a year, maybe.

No thanks, stick to WoW. If you start filling frontpage with stuff from games like SWTOR I will stop using this page for sure.

Couldn't care less about the 100 other random MMO's

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    like i posted a min ago the simple fix is cover a little bit on each game *dosnt have to be a lot* make a setting so u can chose what game u want ur home page to be
    I was actually most kidding, but thats an absolutly sweet idea tho! I support that one.

No fucking way! I mean, how can you compare? Why would he just click twice? Others should do tons of work for him, so everything is served to him in a gold plate. IT'S HIM, remember?

Another simple fix is renaming the site Wow-Champion or something so people are not miss leaded by the title thinking they can check on updates on there favored mmo
    Seriously, ALL your ideias are dumb.

Another simple "fix" would be for you to stop being lazy, type the url of a site that talks about TOR and visit that site to get your TOR info. How about that? Is that hard? Only if you're mentally retarded. But I don't think that's the case right? Or is it?

Infracted.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-02-06 at 02:33 PM.