guild wars 1 trail.

hey there,

because i got intrested in guild wars2 i thought i would give guild wars 1(trail) a swing.
    but i got a problem. the trail account give you 10 hours of gameplay. oke sounds nice. and i know there are restricten.
    but after i killed some monster for a querst i need to form a party. but i can't form a party because i'm on a trail account.
    so basicly ncsoft/arenanet gives me around 10 min per char.

10+ Year Old Account
    That quest is purely optional, you can skip it with no ramifications. The quest is there to take you to the North-Lands, which is only used by people trying to get the "Defender of Ascalon" title (Attaining max level in Pre-Searing; GW's tutorial zone)

Complete this quest to move on: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/A_Second_Profession
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

Quote Originally Posted by Majik8ball View Post
    That quest is purely optional, you can skip it with no ramifications. The quest is there to take you to the North-Lands, which is only used by people trying to get the "Defender of Ascalon" title (Attaining max level in Pre-Searing; GW's tutorial zone)

Complete this quest to move on: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/A_Second_Profession
    thx alot

10+ Year Old Account
    anytime, the story gets a LOT better once you get across the Shiverpeaks, so keep that in mind. IMO GW: Prophecies had a slow start.
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

10+ Year Old Account
    ye, the post-searing ascalon part of GW1: prophecies is not very exciting. It gets a LOT better after that though
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Yeah, make sure you get to the Shiverpeaks at least before those 10 hours are up. Post-searing Ascalon is easily the second worst area out of everything in all 4 campaigns, though still quite a ways ahead of the Realm of Torment from Nigthfall.