Thread: Accident Prone?

Accident Prone?

So within the last two years of getting my new car (a mazda3) I gotten into four accidents already. Three of which I was rear ended during stop and go traffic. This last incident that occur recently I actually sat there and saw the other driver ram into me. I am pretty sure my break lights were working since they light up still even after the accident.

But anyways, do I just have terrible luck and just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time to encounter these people? I mean at this moment I feel like I am just not meant to drive. The mechanic I usually go to actually went. "Oh hi again"

I would love to hear from other people to see if I am the only unlucky driver.
    *I am aware this probably happened to other people whether theirs are worse than mine*

I am not saying I am the perfect driver due to the fact that I have caused an accident in a parking lot.
    If it matters I am a SoCal resident.

10+ Year Old Account
    Accidents happen. There's nothing you can do about it. If you got rear ended it's absolutely not your fault. Keep on driving, mate. And get a chevy Camaro. Those do wonders.

Deleted
    I usualy get the feeling as if I have honey on my ass, people usualy go as close as possible behind me even though I'm driving the speed limit, I see that going terribly wrong some day and guess who will be the most fucked when that happens? (Especialy because here we got turns where you need to drive less than 40KM/H (24.85MPH) to get through without ending up in a ditch and people on the road you have to go from drive 70/90 KM/H ( 43.5/55.92 MPH) and don't slow down even if you do)
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-02-12 at 02:01 PM.