Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Worst

Being laid in at hospital due to not being able to eat or drink due to anxiety. Was down to 79 lbs(36 kg) or around there in weight.
    Break up with an ex(got me really down for quite the time.. made me suicidal aswell because I believed nobody liked me)
    Involuntary commitment first time, mixed valium, xanor & alcohol which caused respiratory depression.

Best

Getting my own place to live
    Graduating from school
    Getting together with my current bf

Deleted
    Worst: Getting lyme disease, ruining my life for years
    Best: Almost being restored from it completely!
    And when I got my dog :P

Alot of you suffered from depression i'm actually surprised, link to gaming maybe? i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Alot of you suffered from depression i'm actually surprised, link to gaming maybe? i don't know.
    more like link to lack of exercise, social life, eating incorrectly etc...the list goes on.

Deleted
    worst for me was 2006

6 year old nephew was 3rd degree burned on 55% of his body
    Stepdad of 17 years died of cancer
    Mom was put in a wheelchair for 2 years in a car crash

Best

Getting my software engineering degree
    Moving away from the shithole town I grew up in
    The so far 6 roskilde festivals I have been to
    Diving in the red sea
    skiing in austria
    Any chance I have to visit my family in the US

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best:
    When my daughter was born (5 months ago)
    Winning a 100K scholarship to law school

Worst:
    Mother diagnosed with cancer
    Becoming a lawyer

Nothing super substantial has happened to me one way or the other, I incurred numerous injuries as a child, but nothing life-threatening. I've suffered anxiety attacks all my life, but nothing that has ever been so bad as to need medication.

I guess the worst thing I've ever experienced was being broken up with for my best friend, but even that wasn't so bad looking back. I didn't really care for the girl, I was just pissed that she was banging a guy who used to be my friend.

Best:

When i met my girlfriend 4 years ago
    Graduating from univ and starting to work as a librarian at the universitary library.
    Finally landing that 360 flip (skateboard trick)
    Ended top scorer of the season in our soccer league
    Summerfestivals in general! Graspop Metal Meeting, Pukkelpop, Groezrock ...

Worst

Had a panic attack in an auditorium (classroom) @ the universitary where 700 students were present that time. After that i was afraid to enter closed rooms with alot of people in it. Meaning classrooms, cinemas, trains, trams, queues in a supermarket, etc ... Went to a psycologist for it and took medication. I'm cured now for some years already. Ruined 3 years of my life tho.
    Broke my collar bone during a soccer match.
    Couple painful skateboard accidents (but never broke something)
    Losing my mom's aunt and the suicide from my niece's stepdad.

Edit: typo

Deleted
    Not really.. I started having problems with school when I was 13 already and I wasn't really playing that much by that time. Was mainly social phobia at that time, when I was 15 I started having suicidal thoughts, 16 I got into contact with the psychiatry. 17 involuntarily commited due to suicide attempt. Started playing WoW a lot after that as a reality escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Not really.. I started having problems with school when I was 13 already and I wasn't really playing that much by that time. Was mainly social phobia at that time, when I was 15 I started having suicidal thoughts, 16 I got into contact with the psychiatry. 17 involuntarily commited due to suicide attempt. Started playing WoW a lot after that as a reality escape.
    I'm glad things pick up for you, remember the glass is ALWAYS half full

Its just sad that alot of you had problems like that, i just didn't know it was that bad. Never been like that myself i always tend to find an upside to everything even death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best:
    - Coming out of the closet
    - HS graduation...I was crying hardcore just out of nowhere. Wasn't expecting it to hit me all at once. Great night.
    - College life in MI. Had so much fun and meet some amazing people that opened my mind.

Worst:
    - Slamming the car door completely shut on my thumb. The pain/shock was unreal and I couldn't breath...until I started screaming bloody murder in the parking lot.
    - My apartment getting broken into/robbed. Emotional wreck, felt so violated and unsafe.
    - Getting kicked in the nards in middle school. She meant to kick my leg but I turned and the toe of her shoe connected squarely with my testicle (full force). Worst pain I've ever felt.
    - Leaving for college. The goodbyes were rough. Mum's was the worst (empty feeling).
    - Finding my dad after 20yrs and realizing he just doesn't care.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2012-02-09 at 04:30 PM.

I'm glad things pick up for you, remember the glass is ALWAYS half full
    Well - I used to think that, but now I don't even have a glass

Best - Nothing specific but having some great childhood friends and having a good time no matter where we went.

Worst - Finding out my dad was fucking one of my childhood friend's mother and losing all those friendships.

Deleted
    Best: Nothing specific, I'm just happy that I have good friends, a family, I live in a rather safe country and I do well at school.

Worst:

When my dad was diagnosed with AL amyloidosis. I was 12.
    When I went to spend a nice weekend to my family's summer cottage, and I then heard that my dad had been moved to ICU.
    When I tried to spend a nice weekend at our cottage the second time, and I heard that my dad had gotten some complications and blood was flowing to his lungs.
    When I was sitting in the car driving to the hospital, and I heard that my dad had died (after six months of living in the hospital).

During the very same summer, my brother went missing because he was just running around on drugs and doing stupid things. My mom was worried sick because of my dad and my brother, so she was basically crying all the time.

What a great summer that was!

E: Oh, and I also suffer from really bad migraines that wont go away with painkillers, so that's kind of annoying.
    Last edited by mmoce9c6513ce7; 2012-02-09 at 05:11 PM.

Best= the day I met my gf (she was the sister of a girl i worked with(well she still is ))
    The day i bought my first motorbike. Pretty much all the good moment i had with my best mate.

Bad: The day my father came to school (i was 11 ) and told us he moved to another country with a girl, never seen him again, barely talking to him ( just sending happy b-day mail's )

The day my sister was diagnosed with a rare disease. The day I had my first bile incident ( some nut job drove into the back of my bike when driving about 50 miles/hour, he was on the phone and "didn't see me" Well he got his driver license retracted and a very very big fine.