Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    COME AT ME BRO!

god i cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be hard, on Inferno Difficulty.

Likewise, the monster spawns are calculated by number and level of player, not location of player. So, the more players in your game, the more likely you are to have a difficult time if they wander off alone.

This should give players a good mix of difficult gameplay moments.

But I would agree that the single player, no co-op mode is likely to not be insanely difficult on normal setting. That's why there is a Normal setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    It's fine, we still have about 3 more years before they release it..

define hard....is it hard as in
    Normal mode=ydamage/health/armor
    Inferno=1000%ydamage/heath/armor
    OR
    Inferno=new tactics with new abilities and need to kite boss or use enviroment to kill boss

If its the second,it will be interesting.If its the first then i dont see a point in playing something else besides normal(unless you play for drops that is)

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravel View Post
    While the kiddies are playing MoP, the mature players with brains will be playing D3, enjoy and can't wait.
    Soooo...if i play both in which category should i fall?

Apart these bad quality comments, i welcome the harder difficulties. If you're good, you can run through them as soon as they're available, otherwise you can farm lower difficulties for a couple of levels and some better gear before taking the challenge.

Total player dependent difficulty = total win imho.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    They already said this will not be the case.
    It will be the case, once u get that supergear from inferno u will laugh how easy it is. The same goes for wow, when u get that gear everything becomes numb

Quote Originally Posted by Pokty View Post
    Just because he hasn't done it doesn't mean it's hard.
    That's like saying brain surgery isn't hard, I HAVEN'T DONE IT BUT I'M PRETTY SURE ITS EASY BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE HAS
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by antonatsis View Post
    define hard....is it hard as in
    Inferno=1000%ydamage/heath/armor
    OR
    Inferno=new tactics with new abilities and need to kite boss or use enviroment to kill boss

If its the second,it will be interesting.If its the first then i dont see a point in playing something else besides normal(unless you play for drops that is)
    In D2 the only real incentive for doing Baal runs on inferno was for XP afaik.
    I can't recall the right places for MF, but one of the best was Mephisto on nightmare difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    "Diablo-3-will-be-hard!" ?

Its just not true.
    Blizzard will never release something that will be unbeatable by at least 50% of the community.
    FALSE! Take a look at vanilla wow. Probably about 20% of the playerbase got to see even Nefarian then. And that wasn't even the end boss of the time. If over 50% can beat D3 Inferno, I will honestly be a bit dissapointed, but I'll still probably play it. And you will too.

I don't know why you are bringing WoW into a D3 discussion. If you want to have "challenges and difficulty" close WoW and go play Starcraft II.

I am really excited about D3 Hell/Inferno modes.

Yes it will be hard. Until people complain and then they nerf it.

But the video did get me excited. Come at me, Diabro!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Aowen View Post
    I don't know why you are bringing WoW into a D3 discussion. If you want to have "challenges and difficulty" close WoW and go play Starcraft II.

I am really excited about D3 Hell/Inferno modes.
    I wouldn't say SC2 is 'hard' but let's not just derail this thread.
    In comparison, D2 was hard as it gets to inferno withall the immunities and shit. But i was fairly beatable IMO for soloing. Now, D3 is going to be a 2012 game,so I'd expect some new mechanics at least in the hard modes.

Deleted
    Stop derailing the thread talking about other games guys

Not the first time I've seen it but this video definitely re-inforces and emphasises that what we're seeing in the beta is not anything like the skill level required to complete the game on the harder levels

D2 LOD Hell run as Druid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBcMHBuIWz4

I sure hope Inferno will top that by much. Yes, it's all done in ridiculous gear, but inferno should be a total pain even then!

Also Diablo series have NEVER catered to casuals or mediocre players on higher difficulties, NEVER HAS NEVER WILL.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Also Diablo series have NEVER catered to casuals or mediocre players on higher difficulties, NEVER HAS NEVER WILL.
    Neither did wow until activision got in control. Times change...

dear lord. great news!
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Deleted
    Oh look blizzard says something is hard so it must be true, Well done guys well done.

They just nerfed heroic modes in wow. Why would they even think of not doing the same for the noo..*ahem* casuals in diablo 3?
    Yarp there you go follow that logic thread in your brain, and yes they will nerf those too, following the same philosophy. It would seem also from this broken philosophy that if they had 8 difficulty levels, they would nerf the 8th highest mode based on the argument that all players must see the content. Given that the content is pretty much the same on each mode, completely ignoring the higher end players. Yes i did play diablo 1 and 2 and loved them.

ps the weekly gearing of players for example in wow could be looked at as a nerf to any difficulty, this is enough for heroics.

pps lots of games seem to be doing this, underestimating the audience. For each single player fps i buy I start on max difficulty and while its fun i want to run it again on harder mode, but no of course i can't.

Mr cigol out
    Last edited by mmoc3020f3128e; 2012-02-10 at 02:49 PM.

Just wondering. Can you do inferno mode on your own? Is it required that you play with other people to beat the game?

I never played diablo so i don't know that, and none of my friends play diablo

Also, i hope it is as difficult as it is in god of war when you go from mortal to titan/god difficulty. Like first time when you face Ares and he goes like "SPARTAAAAAAAAN" and 1 shots you. Awesome stuff :P

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Just wondering. Can you do inferno mode on your own? Is it required that you play with other people to beat the game?

I never played diablo so i don't know that, and none of my friends play diablo

Also, i hope it is as difficult as it is in god of war when you go from mortal to titan/god difficulty. Like first time when you face Ares and he goes like "SPARTAAAAAAAAN" and 1 shots you. Awesome stuff :P
    It does not, you can play through it by yourself. But if you do choose to play with a friend, then the game scales up.