10+ Year Old Account

Reforging Issues

So I currently play Demonology. I'm using WoWreforge and i'm trying to get this: the least possible crit, the closest to 1995 haste (without going over), staying hit capped, and dumping the rest into mastery, but I don't think I am doing it right. When I mess with the constraints it gives me too much haste, or too little haste, etc. Just a lot of problems. Does anyone know what settings I should be typing into WoWreforge?
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

Why don't you start with linking your armory.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vatives/simple

That was the best setup I could come up with stat-wise. +3 over hit cap, 401 crit, 1995 haste, 19.26 mastery
    Last edited by Derivatives; 2012-02-10 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    Sorry
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vatives/simple

That was the best setup I could come up with stat-wise. +3 over hit cap, 401 crit, 1995 haste, 19.26 mastery
    Why aren't you happy with that?

It's the closest you will get. Reforge can get close but it can only work with the amount you can reforge off something, it can't always hit your caps exactly. 3 over hit cap is nothing.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    Why aren't you happy with that?

It's the closest you will get. Reforge can get close but it can only work with the amount you can reforge off something, it can't always hit your caps exactly. 3 over hit cap is nothing.
    I feel much better about it. I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I kept hitting 1800-1950 haste and then suddenly 2100-2250 and there wasn't a happy medium, but I played with the weights a bit and got it where it should be =)

Download Reforginator instead, its op

Deleted
    you just choose "at least" 1995 haste and 1742 hit and then in stat weights you put mastery on a high number and everything else on a low number. that'll do exactly what you want.

Hit >> Haste > Mastery >> Haste (after 1993) > Crit

I use:
    Hit - 4
    Haste - 3
    Mastery - 2.7
    Haste after 1993 - 2
    Crit 1.8

Hit - Close To - 1742 - 0 after cap (yes, choose close to unless you have a phobia about being under hit cap, 99% of the time it will cap you unless being under hit cap is worth more DPS)

Haste - At Least - 1993 (1993 is the corruption tick threshold. there has been misinformation spreading about it being 1995 or 1998 because 1993 doesn't add up to 25% on your stat sheet. the way that the tick rounding system works in-game, you don't need exactly 25% and 1993 is enough to give you the extra tick of corruption)