Why choose an Arms Warrior over a Feral Druid?

This is not a troll thread, and I have never played a Feral Druid or an Arms Warrior. However, I overheard a Warrior complaining about Feral Druids making Arms Warriors obsolete, and I began to think about it: Does a Feral Druid not have better dps, survivability, and CC than an Arms warrior or am I grossly mistaken? Does a Warrior do anything better than a Feral Druid?

Edit: I apologize, this thread was suppose to be in the PVP subforum as this is mostly a PVP question.
    Last edited by Jersovic; 2012-02-11 at 09:27 PM.

Arms has the MS debuff

It's like why play a Shaman when you can play Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabian View Post
    Arms has the MS debuff
    True, I guess I take that for granted as a Rogue who already has Wound Poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    It's like why play a Shaman when you can play Mage.
    lol, good point; however, there is a Resto Shaman on most top rated teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    lol, good point; however, there is a Resto Shaman on most top rated teams.
    We are talking about Damage dealers

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    We are talking about Damage dealers
    You definitely have a valid point. I can't think of a reason to invite an Elemental or Enhancement shaman over a Mage or a Warlock, but I always assumed as long as a class has one tier 1 spec they are okay. Not sure how every one else feels about that though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    You definitely have a valid point. I can't think of a reason to invite an Elemental or Enhancement shaman over a Mage or a Warlock, but I always assumed as long as a class has one tier 1 spec they are okay. Not sure how every one else feels about that though!
    Really ? I would prefer the enhancement shaman over a warlock any day considering Unlike a warlock a Enhancement can hold their own against a melee, the wolfs give them superior burst to a warlock and as a warrior myself, Hex is one hell of a lot more annoying than fear.

Of course when I charge into a lock as a warrior they generally only live about 6-12 seconds unless the other teams healer is willing to sacrifice himself because the rest of my team is focusing him.

Deleted
    Not again. Nothing personal, honestly, it's just that this is the 4th or 5th feral vs warrior thread we've had this week (paired up with tons of other warrior threads, as well as a couple feral ones) and most of them ended up getting shut down because people can't behave properly.

Sorry.