Page 74 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    gief!!! want!!! drool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mocha View Post
    I do things in real life to be proud of, videos games I just play. Even so, I've done things I'm proud of in WoW, but I've never felt the need to have some visual way of lauding it in other people's faces. I'm sorry people don't tell you good job, or that they are proud of you more often though. I'm proud of you.
    I wish we had up voting or /likes *thumbs up to the above post*

Just came back from a long break from wow, I saw this beauty and it sure is a awesome mount. My point is that i would love to have this cool dragon in front of me while I'm going to tear down some pvp.

that is one cool mount and i would so love to get it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocha View Post
    I do things in real life to be proud of, videos games I just play. Even so, I've done things I'm proud of in WoW, but I've never felt the need to have some visual way of lauding it in other people's faces. I'm sorry people don't tell you good job, or that they are proud of you more often though. I'm proud of you.
    Exactly. I really hate people who dont have a job and cant afford this and then call other people losers, but infact the real losers are the whiners.

Deleted
    This is one of the coolest mounts so far. I really want one to show-off to my friendsMe "HAPPY", they're NOT!

Omg!! I want so bad this Mount!!! This mount looks so nice i really need that.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a cool mount. I guess one wouldn't hurt. :P

Deleted
    Best mount ever.

Definitely a well fabricated model, love how it does not deign to touch the earth.

Kool i like the year of the dragon theme it looks awsom And very Nice :-))

Sat in a 40k+ queue yesterday for awhile and gave up. Think I'll wait until they make a 150 mount achievement...or I win one here.

Deleted
    Give Bling mount!

Deleted
    I kinda like the mount, its a new model that I haven't seen before aswell

Need to have in my collection...

Awesome! getting my taxes back in a couple weeks might have to buy this with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Only 10 million paying customers! If you think WoW is dying, what would you say about TOR and its number of subs?

mount looks great, sad that they put it up for money, when the raid mounts this tier are ghastly. Oh well, guess they gotta do what they gotta do!
    i think he means dying as WOW will continue to hemmorage paying customers. the game is stale and has been for a while now. only the delusional and those unwilling to try another mmo would say otherwise.

Hmm so thats how they plan to reduce losses of income when 2 million subs will leave in next 10 monhts....

Sick mount, Big bucks no whammy's.

wish they would design a new flying mount without wings. chinese dragons don't have wings.