Poll: How Healthy are U?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation How Healthy is MMO-Champion?

Tell me how well you are health-wise!!!

I'm ok. 10 char
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Not that healthy at the moment, but I'm working on it. I'll get back to ya in around a year

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-champion is very sick and will need to take these 3 suppositories every day!

Deleted
    I don't eat

oh yea.. healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Pretty much that healthy
    I can't even tell what that is...Is it cheese, onions, and a couple chunks of cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much that healthy
    diarrhea in between to hot dog buns.??

lol, at least that's what my stomach sees.

OT: I dont exercise as much as I should (or not at all), but I do try to eat as healthy as possible. Unfortunately since I moved in with my friend and her family, there has been an increase of fast food in my diet.. I never ate so much McDonalds in my life since I left high school. Cant wait to move out. I could easily lose 15 lbs simply from not eating out and cooking my own food.

Well, Skelington is still alive and not fat, so he must be doing something right with not exorcising/eating anything.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Pretty much that healthy
    I thought you were french? Not... Well eating shit on bread :P

On topic - Could be a lot worse, could be a lot better.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Some would call me the reincarnation of Hercules.

I don't eat well, and all the excise I get is playing outside with my students at the school I work at.

5'8" 120lbs

I'm overweight, but trying to lose some of it... I work out several times a week for an hour or two, but I'm still trying to get the eating healthy part down - there's very few places to eat a healthy lunch in the city I work - Subway is about the only place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I am better but not there yet.

7 months ago I was told that if I didn't fix a few things I would die in 4 years from congestive heart failure. My liver was swollen with all the toxins from pills I've taken my whole life (for my constant headaches). It was so big it had no room and was pushing up against my lungs, which was smothering my heart. I was not really 'over weight' but I had to lose weight as fast as I could to make room for my healing liver. So I dropped 7 inches around my waist as requested. My doctor said we could fix it without surgery by drinking a gallon of water a day, eating 25% less (to drop the weight fast), and take supplements for my cardiovascular system, digestive system, and nervous system. I was getting headaches from dehydration and my cranial fissures being too tight. The pills helped and now I do not have headaches for the first time in 15 years. My back was also bad which messed up how I digested food, and the pills have helped with that.

I took it into my own hands and started to work out more and eat extremely healthy. I also take vitamin supplements of my own; from then on, I have gotten so much better but I was still sick. We did some blood work and luckily I didn't have liver problems but I have a very weak immune system and high pH levels. I am acidic on the inside D: So I have to take special pH liquid with water twice a day to regulate it and more pills for my immune system to become stronger. All in all, what I do helps my body get stronger; I don't even have to take the old herbal pills, just the three new things I have now.

I haven't felt this good for my entire life... but I am still sick and getting better. My arm is messed up (sideways in the socket) and I haven't worked in two years because of it. So yea, that is better enough to start working this year probably.

Sorry, you asked, it was a long story =.=

"We all die, that's just a natural part of life. But if you are living without a purpose, you're already dead." -Kiba, Wolf's Rain

I used to be fat, but I lost weight all while playing WoW and gaming overall, and browsing forums.

STEREOTYPES!

Nah, JK, MMO-C makes you fat.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I'm overweight, but trying to lose some of it... I work out several times a week for an hour or two, but I'm still trying to get the eating healthy part down - there's very few places to eat a healthy lunch in the city I work - Subway is about the only place.

200 calories for a meal, yum.

Deleted
    Have very different periods. The last.. 2 weeks, I think, I have been training a bit about every day (Mostly strength. Used to do martial arts (Taekwondo) and loved it so thinking about starting something like that again. This time I'm more keen on muay thai or something though), and some weeks I haven't been training much at all. I like training though, think I'll continue training often. Cardio is not on its top, but I'm gonna buy a spinning bike this weekend and use it alot. Great exercise I think. Don't smoke at all and don't drink often. I don't eat a lot or little, pretty regular meals I guess. So I consider myself healthy.
    Last edited by mmocf128060ac7; 2012-02-16 at 02:18 AM.

I don't eat well or work out, but I'm healthy.

Deleted
    kinda hard to say, i eat A LOT of food, a lot of healthy and a lot of unhealthy, and i dont work out. but i am relatively fit, i have good genetics i guess i eat more than most people, and dont gain an ounce, but i eat a lot of healthy foods, but snack constantly :< and my only exercise is walking 5min to work each day :P

15+ Year Old Account
    BMI wise, I'm incredibly close to obese! But with a 33 inch waist...

Doing (and have been doing for a while) the body building thing... stopped eating anything relatively "tasty" beginning of the year in prep for summer, which I've started to do every year in prep for a competition should I grow the balls and decide to do. Boiled chicken and broccoli woooh! I am extremely meticulous about what I eat, but I do eat quite a bit more than just that...

Walking through the grocery store is pure torture Today I had a sudden craving for pringles of all things.... wtf...
    Last edited by Orestis; 2012-02-16 at 02:50 AM.