Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My main in WoW's name.

And I named her Digglett because me and my friend were leveling together and wanted our names to match so we decided to name ourselves after Pokemon, Diglett was the first Pokemon I thought of.. for.. some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3J0iwwsq-w
    Skelington was listening to that song. At about 2 minutes in, the lyrics say "Skeletons dance, i curse this day."
    Skelington heard "Skelington's dance," like it was a proper noun for a specific entity and thought it was an awesome name.

Nothing to do with Nightmare Before Christmas, contrary to common belief.

The Eternal Champion is a fictional creation of the author Michael Moorcock and is a recurrent feature in many of his novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    My main's name from WoW. Shocking!
    Boring! You're doing it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Sealbinder View Post
    Mine was the name I came up with my first toon in WoW (gnome warlock). Being an old fashioned DnD player I came up with a story to explain the name (involved amnesia and a whole lot of other stuff). But basically as a lock she would use the various seals (also referred to as styles of magic or gates of power) of magic power and bind them to her will = Sealbinder. The whole story is rather long and involves entire family histories (I do this in DnD and I can't stop when I create a character in any game, some of my DCUO toons have great stories).
    Interesting! You're doing it right!

15+ Year Old Account
    Named from my old dk, I named him after Apep(the name can be spelled different ways). I have a foundness to name my characters after egyptian/greek/roman or other sort of gods.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The name of mah pally alt as my mains name is taken But I'm the only one in the whole world with the name

Mine was a username I used years ago, it was an acronym for something but I don't remember what it was anymore

It had something to do with pvp though.
    Last edited by worprz; 2012-02-17 at 09:43 PM.

I drew a comic when I was about ten or eleven about a few formally dressed gentlemen breaking windowpanes of stores and waltzing out with various pieces of merchandise

Even more specific extrapolation: My father listened to Sublime, and I may have thought the singer was just too damn cool (and casual) when he was describing the riot from/on "April 29th, 1992".

Been using it all over for almost a decade and a half. It actually has nothing to do with MMO terminology.
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2012-02-17 at 09:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The name of my in-game paladin. You wouldn't get it if you're not from the Dominican Republic (home country)

10+ Year Old Account
    Many years ago (I don't remember exactly when, but probably over a decade now) I was called The God of Slack as a bit of a joke, I liked it and it fit my philosophy at the time (most simply described as hedonistic [http://letmegooglethat4u.com/?q=hedonistic]). So I recreated my name on various forums, no one before that really lasted.

Thinking back on to it, I was given the name for my habit of doing ridiculously well on tests (back in grade 8) despite my insistence in not doing homework, taking notes, completing assignments, or even paying attention. It's something that had followed me my entire school career.
    Last edited by godofslack; 2012-02-17 at 10:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Name of my first ever pen&paper RPG character, created about 15 years ago and long since retired. I like the name so much I keep using it all over teh internets.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    one of my favorite songs: Mr. Bad Example, by Warren Zevon. wanted to use it as a screen name in an old game (which now I can't remember heh) but was limited to 10 letters. so, removing letters, punctuation, and screw spelling anyways, I got... mrbadxampl! no idea why I didn't capitalize anything, but that's what it is
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Do I really need to explain where mine is from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Do I really need to explain where mine is from?
    You can see Paarthurnax when your voice can open the way.
    Putin khuliyo

Beer. Then name was taken on new server after a guild died, started using new new name for rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Name of my warlock in WoW. My namesake is after one of my favorite villains in Zelda, "Zant" which was what I wanted my name to be, but it was taken >_> so I chose "Zait" instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Name of my hunter whom I have had for over 6 years, still the only one in armory =) got the name from when I played D&D, the draconomicon 3.5, voral iska meaning beautiful star

edit: hmm, can't remember if its actually 3rd edition or 3.5 eek, lsoing my nerd card, my hubby will kill me lol
    Last edited by Voraliska; 2012-02-18 at 02:20 AM.

I was just roaming around mmo-champion when there was a topic I found that I really wanted to post it. I just quickly pressed some random keys to make the account and viola! Still using this account after almost 2 years.

Deleted
    just the name of my paladin, which my signature explains anyway.

but i forgot to mention that i got that name from a character out of eagles series books.
    Last edited by mmoc90cd2a47da; 2012-02-18 at 02:26 AM.

Its an acroynm.... maybe