Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

February 23 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, Blizzard Versailles, Nightsong

Diablo 3 - Message from Jay, Skill Runes and Choices, Changes, Login Issues, EU PayPal, Item Customization

Patch 4.3.2 Hotfixes - February 23
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    General
    • A completed character race change should no longer clear your active quests.
    • Multiple hunters attacking the same target should now see the proper benefit from Noxious Stings.

Dungeons and Raids
    • All players identified as tanks in Raid Finder are now automatically labeled as assistant leaders.
    • Firelands
      • Lava Wielder's Lava attack should now hurt players in the area of the visual effect.

Items

Quests and Creatures

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ressing in Arena
    Resurrections in arena is something that has been around since it was implemented. You have 10 seconds, excluding haste, to reach your target and interrupt or bring them into combat. If they are able to gain those precious few moments out of combat then I can only congratulate them on some very solid play. I recommend that you do your utmost to stay in range of your enemy and prevent them from casting their resurrection spell. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

PayPal Now Available on European Battle.net
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’re pleased to announce that PayPal is now available to use as a Battle.net payment option here in Europe.

This means that you can now sync up your existing PayPal account with your Battle.net account, in order to purchase Blizzard Entertainment products and services directly through Battle.net.

You can currently use the PayPal payment option to purchase World of Warcraft paid services and digital versions of select Blizzard Entertainment games, including Diablo II, StarCraft II and World of Warcraft expansions.

For more information on Europe’s new PayPal payment option, please check out our PayPal FAQ.

Nightsong
    The Video Game Music Choir adapted the song Nightsong from the Cataclysm soundtrack to make a nice video.

Last edited by Boubouille; 2012-03-01 at 07:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That lava spell glitch mustve been a doozy...

I wish my work place looked half as awesome as that.

Oh, good. Rogues and Druids now even tougher in PvP. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Melilithia View Post
    That lava spell glitch mustve been a doozy...
    lol my guild has had a couple wipes recently when we were standing in between the visuals, but it was killing random players anyway..we considered this mob to be harder than any boss in FL!! The glitch will be missed

owned by lava glitch many times.. yay paypal!!!!!!

I preferred the old version of Nightsong Old = Original from Cataclysm soundtrack... Will never forget flying over the wartorn Astranaar hearing that music for the first time.. I was compelled to tab out of the game go onto youtube and start searching for this particular piece of music immidiately. Love it. Its in all my playlists

That's a pretty badass cover, although the video's a little too melodramatic. Still, really, really nice.

Deleted
    can someone explain to me why the stamina on leather was increased? i dont get the reason without an explanation

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    Oh, good. Rogues and Druids now even tougher in PvP. sigh.
    Pretty much this exactly. As if the rogues and ferals weren't already pwning all the faces in PvP. -_-
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

15+ Year Old Account
    wow that video was amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barinthos View Post
    I wish my work place looked half as awesome as that.
    I think I would apply for a janitor position just to work there if I was in the area.

Rezzing in arena isn't nearly as annoying as eating and drinking.

R.I.P. badass violet-skinned warriors of WC3. Orcs are more important than what happens to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the adaptation, the video not so much. And hey, Blizzard's Versailles office has statues too!

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    can someone explain to me why the stamina on leather was increased? i dont get the reason without an explanation
    Not sure. The items may have been under-budget in stat allocation, perhaps?
    Last edited by Alayea; 2012-02-24 at 05:57 AM.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

fuking horrid video. its like someone took a video and slapped wow music on it.

that video ruins the song.

The video was amazing. They did such a great job singing that song all together, it's my favorite song off of Cata's soundtrack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that's an awesome looking workplace :O

That Video is crap btw. I don't see any point or connection to the actual song.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2012-02-24 at 07:03 AM.

Are people really complaining about ressing in Arenas? Seriously bad players.