Is jungling viable in 3s

I was wondering if jungleing is viable in 3s becuase we have a warwick jungle in our 3s and i dont feel as if its effective

Deleted
    i dont think it's viable, because it's hard to win 1v2. the jungle is still great for clearing when lanes arent safe and when they are pushed too far tho.

I know in HoN jungling in 3s is a bit of a waste. You are too exposed for ganking

The only design goal of the jungle in TT is to create conflict. Pretty obvious.

If someone can handle a 2v1 lane it's viable. If not don't attempt as you will ruin the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's utterly necessary to win the game in TT. Just not in the way you think it is. You don't go full time jungling, but you do grab the buffs. Lizard and Dragon are absolutely vital to secure and will let you win the game.

Deleted
    Yes, it's pretty viable if you've got two teammates you can do a 2v1 lane just fine. Each camp at top of the bigger ones gives around 100g each + shit loads of xp, insane buffs and helps secure dragon easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    It's utterly necessary to win the game in TT. Just not in the way you think it is. You don't go full time jungling, but you do grab the buffs. Lizard and Dragon are absolutely vital to secure and will let you win the game.
    Yea that's how you play 3s with no jungler but fulltime jungling is viable on 3s(Maybe not in ranked but I dont play 3s ranked.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, someone like Shaco can grab the buffs pretty darn fast and deceive away to support a lane within a few seconds.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-02-19 at 03:42 PM.

Yes it is viable but you need someone who can:
    A: Gank fast (ie Jungle Rammus is really good because of level 2 ganks)
    or
    B: Does not need mana as a resource (Riven, Shyvana, Lee Sin)

3v3's jungle is alot more difficult than 5v5 jungle so you cant do anything really crazy with your jungle. Keep in mind to get a 2v1 laner who has the sustain to hold. (For instance AP Warwick if just overpowered and unfair in 3v3, Yorick also works incredibly well, there are alot of others including Fiddlesticks but they need a really awesome setup for destroy enemy teams.)

Best regards, Avryn