Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Can you attempt to reapply it every 1.5 seconds? Nope.

These things matter.

It makes the difference between whether or not a Rogue can just gouge/kidney and walk behind a pillar for a restealth when MS gets dodged or if they have to use vanish to get another restealth.
    Ah good point. Only move that would work would be Thunderclap as an opener as it can't be dodged and Arms get's it in the new talents.
    There seems to be a major flaw in everything they are doing to warriors in MoP....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    I will miss rend. Ever since I rolled a warrior, regardless of playing it like a main character, I remember 2 abilities that define the class. Rend and heroic strike. Rend always felt so warrioresque to me, and was one of my favorite abilities, even though it literally was a simple dot with no actual mechanics. I for one will be sad to see it go. RIP Rend.
    That is honestly a really stupid statement. That's like saying you are attached to a particular bottle cap color on a favorite beverage. Sure, maybe you "like" it but it ultimately doesn't matter and if you complain about it being changed for no other reason then "this attack is a weak DOT only used for OP" then thats simply silly.

It's cast and forget spell anyways xD

Honestly it is going to have the combined power of the old deep wounds and rend. The only real noticeable difference will be that you wont have to apply it at the start of a fight.

Deleted
    Happy about this. Never was a fan of the whole "apply something relativly weak and waste time re-doing that on every new target just to get access to this stronger, shinier, ability" design choice they took with Rend. Real pain in the arse, and a rather significant DPS loss, on anything with many new targets such as Gunship 2.0 (Warmaster).

Deleted
    Love rend, shame to see it go the way of the Dodo