Rogue: Heroic Spine, damage to tendons.

Hey, I recently just started heroic spine, after doing some research I ended up respecing to sub and dropping all expertise. We had our first attempts last night and I was pushing about 1.2 million per tendon burn. I was looking to see if I could push more DPS. I'll link my spec + rotation

[I am unable to post links due to being new to these forums]

Before the algamation dies I put a 5cp recuperate / SnD >
    cloak of shadows >
    shadowstep >
    vanish >
    [switch to tendon] >
    premed >
    cds/valor trinket/TotT >
    ambush >
    eviscerate >
    shadowdance >
    ambush(x2) + eviscerate(repeat) >
    once shadow dance is down I try to get in a few more backstabs and maybe 1 eviscerate.

I also roll t13 4pc for this fight.

If you have any friendly advice I'd appreciate it. Cheers.
    Last edited by Zmike; 2012-02-20 at 08:29 PM.

Try ambush + evisc (4cp eviscs in other words)
    Also for the sake of testing, try rupture (no need to refresh) some people actually get an increase.

Deleted
    With 2/2 Initiative and 1 point from HAT every time, you can have a really smooth rotation of Ambush -> 4CP Evis -> Ambush -> 4CP Evis -> ... Worked really nice for me. It's also possible to run with Evis glyph instead of SnD.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetlysm View Post
    Try ambush + evisc (4cp eviscs in other words)
    Also for the sake of testing, try rupture (no need to refresh) some people actually get an increase.
    Would I attempt to hemo as well, or just the rupture with vanish at the start?

Quote Originally Posted by Fae View Post
    With 2/2 Initiative and 1 point from HAT every time, you can have a really smooth rotation of Ambush -> 4CP Evis -> Ambush -> 4CP Evis -> ... Worked really nice for me. It's also possible to run with Evis glyph instead of SnD.
    I also do 2/2 initative. Have you been waiting for the proc from HAT? I haven't seem to be getting any, majority of my eviscerates are 4cp.

No hemo assuming there is a bleed from something else in tendon. on 25man.
    You do wait for HAT proc, should be around 1 sec wait on average, its a 2 sec CD.
    Also double wound is better for tendon dmg.

The Tendon phase is really really easy once you get your rotation down. This is how I set up. It's pretty basic Subt mechanics.

You want to use your Shadowstep once FW is already up, so that the extra ambush damage benefits from the armor debuff.

Obviously tricks your best burst DPS. Arc Mages work a treat, as do good Spriests and Ferals.

5P recup before the cast
    5P on amalg
    Cloak up
    SnD before the explosion
    Tricks up
    Vanish + trinket Macro
    Ambush macro (Auto targets tendons /w Premed)
    Evis
    ShD (+ Trinket macro just incase)
    Ambush
    Evis
    ShS (Run out of the tendon immediately!)
    Ambush
    Evis
    Ambush
    Evis

*Rinse and repeat until ShD is down*

Backstab your heart out /w Evis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

If your running 4pcT13(which is what i did) use glyph of eviscerate over glyph of hemo or shadowdance. You will also want to reforge out of expertise and make sure you get 3/3 Coup De Grace. The extra point comes from hit in the combat tree.