Which Arena seasons were the easiest to gain rating in?

This guy I work with cannot even make 1750, but keeps telling me that my rating doesn't count because I got it in Cataclysm! He says that The Burning Crusade was so much harder! I just want to know if this guy is making excuses, or if he is telling the truth! If he is right, I don't understand how he suddenly sucks at Arenas so much if they became 'easier!'

Season 9 was the easiest because the MMR was fucked up.

I guess it is a good thing that I got my highest rating in Season 11 then, albeit running RMP! I didn't even know how to manipulate the MMR in Season 9 and I kind of wish I had! Haha.

Depends what rating you got to but seriously any RMP can get to 2,2k even if you are absolutely clueless.
    Also pvp in tbc was different than in wotlk and wotlk than cata and so on..
    I know lot of players that had glad in tbc and now play at 2k or so, but alot of them are just semi innactive tho

Quote Originally Posted by Karbec View Post
    Depends what rating you got to but seriously any RMP can get to 2,2k even if you are absolutely clueless.
    Now,now. I personally dislike the RMP as it is,always have hated the comp. But even with s11 Mage/Rogue synergy and nice PvE gear to bring in the arena,I still say that you need some basic knowledge to get to 2.2k with RMP. I mean,it's not a comp that you can just run to the other side,aim whateverhealer and cleave them down like s6 TSG or s7 Beastcleave. So point invalid. Agree on the rest off the post though.

Deleted
    S9 and S10 (only because of the fucked up MMR that transited from the former, though) were a joke, all of the TBC seasons were about equal, as were the WotLK ones + S11 (thus far, anyway).

s5 by far. i know the issues s9 had with MMR, but nothing was worse than facing triple s5 DKs. Their free rez, aoe dnd fear, non dr'd pet stuns, etc were complete torture to go up against. s5 DKs cleaned up the first few months.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

season 5 was the easiest