Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Personally, swallowing my own sperm does not appear disgusting to me, but other people find it so.
    Well then, you certainly are honest! XD

Was visiting a friend in college. This guy is fun and all, but a total slob.

Anyways, I was staying over at his house and in the middle of the night I get up cause I am thirsty. So I go to the fridge and get a carton of OJ out and take a swig...

Words cannot describe....

The thing inside sloshed right down my throat and I was gagging at the sink for the next 3 hours.
    Turns out my friend handn't cleaned out his fridge in "a while" and I had just taken a gulp of orange juice that was SIX MONTHS OUT OF DATE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Oh, god, the mischief that popped to mind when I saw this thread title. But I'll behave.

For me, I had to empty my digestive tract — completely — so that doctors could explore it with tube cameras (whee). They prescribed some disturbing white "phosphate" powder which was supposed to be "cherry flavored". I had to mix it with a very tall glass of water and consume the entire thing in one swig.

OK, it did not taste like cherries. Not any cherry I've ever tasted.

It tasted vaguely like ambiguously-fruity children's multivitamins, mixed with 10 kilograms of table salt, a cup of horribly bitter artichoke semen, some motor oil, human sweat, foundation (make-up), a latex glove, the odour of dead rats discovered in your attic crawlspace, vomit, and that thick solid choking smell of a small public toilet someone recently lost their internals to.

I have honestly never tasted anything which was simultaneously so gaggingly medicinal yet biologically evocative. It was disgusting. Just freaking unbelievable.

And I had to chug an entire glass of it, I couldn't spit it out, I had to just keep swallowing and swallowing gulp after gulp while my body kept uncontrollably, desperately trying to make the opposite motion and gag it back up. By the time I finished I was so nauseous I had to pop some antiemetics just to be sure I'd keep it down.

I don't know what was in that stuff, but to this day just remembering it makes me start to throw up. Not joking. Can medicine spoil?
    I believe so yeah. most things say an expiration date

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo Gamer View Post
    Split them in half, toss them in olive oil with some pancetta, salt, cracked pepper and shredded Parmesan and roast them in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees. Mmmmm. They get brown and sweet.

You'll never look at Brussels sprouts the same!

Prob some bad tasting medicine at the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Split them in half, toss them in olive oil with some pancetta, salt, cracked pepper and shredded Parmesan and roast them in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees. Mmmmm. They get brown and sweet.

Brussel Sprouts are fucking amazing, never tried them like that though. Deffinately will this week. Thanks! <3

Deleted

Or just mash them together into a stew with banana's! I learned to eat them that way! :P

Nevertheless they are rather horrible imo

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had to swallow barium for a CAT scan.

That was not fun. Or was it an MRI, I don't remember which one requires you to consume a dye.

But yah, it tasted horrible, and had this awful texture to it.

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 06:18 PM ----------

if you put anything with pancetta it's going to taste better lol.

but yah, that does sound good.

I came here for one reason alone, and I found it twice on the first page.

*shivers*

Worst thing I have ever eaten? Anything with lamb in it. It tastes so horrific I've thrown up violently every time I've tried it. Let me put it like this. Lamb on one plate, sperm on the other. I'm NOT picking the lamb.

The thing on the top of a soda can that you use to open it; it was an accident. It left me with no trouble believe it or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki View Post
    Or just mash them together into a stew with banana's! I learned to eat them that way! :P

Nevertheless they are rather horrible imo
    I think you took a wrong turn at bananas

Quote Originally Posted by Vulmio View Post
    *snip*
    Someone ban this guy

Chewed and swallowed a living stinkbug once.
    It was TRULY horrible, the most bitter thing i've ever tasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood.
    It's not bad in small amounts (actually it tastes kinda good sometimes Oo) but when you've had a nosebleed for hours and you keep swallowing some of it all the time.... words cannot describe how badly it starts to taste after a while. It also messes up your throat, causing it to itch and burn and EVERYTHING tastes like blood for the rest of the day.

I popped a HUGE zit on my friend that wasn't quite ready so I was squeezing extra hard and I was talking to him about how he was wincing because it hurt so bad and well my mouth was open in doing so.... lets just say the pressure was great enough in that thing to cause me to remind myself to shut the hell up in the future. Luckily it popped and shot straight to the back of my throat so I didn't have to taste it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Luckily it popped and shot straight to the back of my throat so I didn't have to taste it.
    The thought of that makes me wonder what it'll taste like..

But like others just generic stuff like..

Coins
    Beads
    Buttons
    3v battery ect:

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Personally, swallowing my own sperm does not appear disgusting to me, but other people find it so.
    Most honest person on the entire site anonymity fucken rules huh?

Accidentally swallowed a loose tooth when I was really young, burped it back up within 2 minutes though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I don't know. But I do know one of my friends who is a girl, was showing us how she has no gag reflex so she ate my protractor then spit it back out. That was fun.