Page 1 of 2
LastLast

pvpers are f"cking pathetic now

Bored on my rogue, so I decide to go outside orgrimmar with my warglaives in hopes of actually fighting the opposite faction / having fun.

Find a hero of the horde warrior, every time I jump him he runs to guards and then calls his friends... like seriously.
    Is pvp that much of a joke now where bads like this can get top .5% in rated bgs?

horde are shit, there not gonna let you 1v1 cause they know there gonna get rolled
    as for hero of the horde thats a little suprising, and maby you just picked the wrong fight, cause that guys obviously skilled and good at teaming up on people

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he's in the top .5% RBG because he attacks as a coordinated group? Besides, 1v1 isn't balanced anyway.

people didn't want to fight world pvp that's a huge shocker. Did you ever consider he was standing out there waiting for an arena queue or something like that?

ITT rogue complaining that warrior got away from him when he tried to gank him.

10+ Year Old Account
    That title has nothing to do with 1v1. Nor does skill. Stop getting mad over something that has no truth.

I mean really?

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheus View Post
    your a rogue nuff said.
    fixed it for you.

OT: was he under any obligation to fight you? i don't think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last season's Hero of the Horde was insanely low, it hardly means anything.
    Rogues>Warriors 1v1

To me, it just sounds like he did world PvP better than you because you ended up dead. Just bring a group next time. No reason to get mad about it. You could've done the same thing (you wouldn't have had to since you're a Rogue) if he were attacking you outside Stormwind.

Also, ITT: Players calling entire factions shit.

Need accurate statistics? Open up a random post on MMO-Champion and copy+paste!

Quote Originally Posted by nitroburst View Post
    horde are shit, there not gonna let you 1v1 cause they know there gonna get rolled
    as for hero of the horde thats a little suprising, and maby you just picked the wrong fight, cause that guys obviously skilled and good at teaming up on people

I could say the same about alliance on at least 10 of the servers I currently and previously played on.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroburst View Post
    Meh, i steamroll you pansies blindfolded /flex
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Op is one of these 1500 idiots trying super hard in 1v1 and talking shit hum?

Also :
    Did you ever consider he was standing out there waiting for an arena queue or something like that?
    This.

another great thread on mmo-champion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Op is one of these 1500 idiots trying super hard in 1v1 and talking shit hum?

Also :

This.
    I couldt say this better myself.

You play the most cowardly class in the game. Why would he fight you? Not only do you have a massive advantage against any melee, if by any chance he started to gain the upper hand, you would have gotten recuperate rolling and then vanished.

No reason for anyone to fight a rogue 1 vs 1, other than to boost rogue epeen.
    Last edited by Bolvye; 2012-02-23 at 10:55 PM.

The OP is just angry because he got trolled into pulling the guards and got roflstomped

Didnt expect that when going to a "major horde city" ? ....

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    Bored on my rogue, so I decide to go outside orgrimmar with my warglaives in hopes of actually fighting the opposite faction / having fun.

Find a hero of the horde warrior, every time I jump him he runs to guards and then calls his friends... like seriously.
    Is pvp that much of a joke now where bads like this can get top .5% in rated bgs?
    You always use all available tools when doing PvP and it sounds like you got owned by his toolbox of tools.

Think you are mad he killed you multiple times and you got trolled.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    its too bad they didn't camp body and gy for a while as well.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.