10+ Year Old Account

Tera Beta code(Any chance of getting a key??)

Unsure if it's against forum rules to ask, but is there any possibility a user on this forum has access to a Tera beta code for me? I'd really love to play this game, and it legit looks amazing, if anyone could help out that'd be amazing..

15+ Year Old Account
    go pre-order the game. $5, get your code, and and play it. Once its done, and if you don't like it, get you $5 back.

Thats what my roommate is doing right now because I just caught him playing it. Hope this helps :P (im thinking of doing it myself now cause it looks pretty and very smooth)

The $5 preorder Is EU only. So go to tera eu to order It.

Also, you have to use the Tera megathread If your going to post anything Tera related. This thread will get locked In a couple mins(or whenever the mods get on), so go ahead and ask your question on the megathread before It does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post

Also, you have to use the Tera megathread If your going to post anything Tera related. This thread will get locked In a couple mins(or whenever the mods get on), so go ahead and ask your question on the megathread before It does.
    Haven't even got $5 atm lol, been looking for work for 2 months Sadface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post

I did not know this, thank you! On my way!

Deleted
    I know that some websites have beta key giveaways at time. I got mine from ZAM.com a couple of days ago.