Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You got trolled. It sucks, but it happened. Best bet you'd have is trying to report them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankercow View Post
    You got trolled. It sucks, but it happened. Best bet you'd have is trying to report them.
    FFS please don't pester GMs with every little thing just because you can't deal with the multiplayer aspect of the game. Blizzard has stated that there is nothing wrong with voting to kick someone, regardless of the reason. The GMs are already flooded with people who don't understand the game's loot rules.

I've kicked people for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    I've kicked people for less.
    LOL atleast your brutally honest. I only vote kicked players for valid reasons. But sometimes i get annoyed like when I and another need a certain item I win it and they constantly beg me for the item. I have them kicked. Simply for being a 'noob' in the reason box. And I guess others agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Unfair, but learn to work the system!

I got a guy votekicked by his own guildies, after he called me (warlock) and my guildie (surv hunter) retards for not interupting. (We cant interupt >.<)
    I might have gotten a little vocal on him after that, clicked vote to kick on him. Entered: The warlock is an asshole in the comment. They kicked him.

I laughed so hard.
    i do this all the time - usually when in a group where there are 3 jerks from another server - If they are being antagonistic I'll just vote to kick one of them ( usually the worst one) and (for example if I am the healer) type "THIS HEALER SUCKS" and BOOM 90% of the time it works. The idiots kick their own guildmate and inevitably rage quite thereafter. I have replaced whole groups this way.

Guild gets a laugh out of it too, but I want to emphasize I do not do it just for a laugh. I only do it to eliminate various scum from groups.
    Last edited by Dinousek; 2012-02-24 at 03:15 PM. Reason: corrected typo

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    i do this all the time - usually when in a group where there are 3 jerks from another server - If they are being antagonistic I'll just vote to kick one of them ( usually the worst one) and (for example if I am the healer) type "THIS HEALER SUCKS" and BOOM 90% of the time it works. The idiots kick hteir own guildmate and inevitably rage quite thereafter. I have replaced whole groups this way.

Guild gets a laugh out of it too, but I want to emphasize I do not do it just for a laugh. I only do it to eliminate various scum from groups.
    LOOOOOL Amazing dude. That's just artful in every way

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    FFS please don't pester GMs with every little thing just because you can't deal with the multiplayer aspect of the game. Blizzard has stated that there is nothing wrong with voting to kick someone, regardless of the reason. The GMs are already flooded with people who don't understand the game's loot rules.
    Wrongo, Keebler. If their reason for vote kicking violates the TOS they will be disciplined. Additionally, the behaviour of the offending kickers up to and and including during the kick process can be evaluated and can lead to consequences for the offending parties. It is always correct to report offensive behaviour in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    People misspell my name every time, sure, it annoys me, but it sure is no reason for kicking someone...
    How is it misspelled, Amirilia? Cause this is how I first read it

shift+click on name = insta win.

Quote Originally Posted by jimme505 View Post
    Blizzard should try to logg vote-kick reasons imo.
    Blizzard already does.
    I bet they have a wall with "Kicks of the week" just for the lols at the coffe table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Deleted
    Is this seriously a thread? Somebody getting trolled, then whining about it?

Suck it up, you got trolled, it happens, there's no need to let everybody know you got trolled, carry on with your life.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it'd be easy to put a filter, for that matter a bunch of options to choose from. Still, it would take some codding to make it fair if you want hte sustem to check if that player did what you reported him for... don't count with it imo :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    Wrongo, Keebler. If their reason for vote kicking violates the TOS they will be disciplined. Additionally, the behaviour of the offending kickers up to and and including during the kick process can be evaluated and can lead to consequences for the offending parties. It is always correct to report offensive behaviour in game.
    I posted this earlier, but I guess you didn't see it.
    "Nor is it against any rules to votekick a member from the group - one person can't do it, apparently someone agreed with [them]."
    On whether it's harrassment: "No. They don't even need a reason, and it's up to each individual to decide to kick or not to kick."
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2012-02-24 at 04:34 PM.

Why even bother posting threads like this? You're just going to get dozens trolling you sayin you got what you deserved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimme505 View Post
    But should this be allowed? Shouldnt blizzard try to make a filter for the reasons written? Just a idea, it may be impossible tho :/
    How would that help, I could kick you for just not liking you while I just type in that you were idle. Get over it, seriously...such drama over nothing.