Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The OP is trolling. And I'm not just saying this.

First he says this:

I've been running Shanghai Cleave around 2.1k and we keep having trouble when we're running into Dubstep cleave. Anyone have any tips?

Generally, we try to CC the Shaman or Priest and burn down the Warrior, but that strat doesn't seem to be working much above 2k.
    Then he says this:

Dubstep Cleave = Warlock, Unholy DK, Boomkin (WUB (wub wub wub))

Shanghai = Disc Priest, Resto Shammy, Warrior.
    So he said he was running Shangai Cleave, meaning he's running Disc/Resto/Warrior, and he says he's having trouble against the Dubstep Cleave. But then he described his problems as trying to CC the Disc or Resto and then burning down the Warrior, but that means he's having trouble against the Shanghai Cleave. Inconsistency = bullshit.

Stop trolling OP, you got caught. Honestly, imo, should be infracted for BSing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    The OP is trolling. And I'm not just saying this.

First he says this:

Then he says this:

So he said he was running Shangai Cleave, meaning he's running Disc/Resto/Warrior, and he says he's having trouble against the Dubstep Cleave. But then he described his problems as trying to CC the Disc or Resto and then burning down the Warrior, but that means he's having trouble against the Shanghai Cleave. Inconsistency = bullshit.

Stop trolling OP, you got caught. Honestly, imo, should be infracted for BSing.
    Oh, I'm sorry. Got a couple words mixed up. It's late (Well, was late. Now early, lol) and I'm still sobering up =S

It made sense when I posted it, I swear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    lmao someone actually bought shadowfang dagger for 190k???
    Actually 200k, but you loos 5% to the AH fees.

On topic.

I wish that people would use the KISS (Keep it simple stupid) method of naming setup's. I dont PVP much but I have been on vent with people who suddenly who said they got beat by a wizzard cleave, due to there accent it sounded like "we got beaten by a wizards Sleave"
    This caused me to spit out my coffee, as I imidiatly thought of
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...d%27s%20sleeve

Quote Originally Posted by Taronar View Post
    according to my current PvP knowledge Warlock UH DK Boomkin does not have a healer so isn't viable in any way.
    Shanghai cleave as you call it is infact used to be called boring cleave and isn't viable past 1.8k
    No, you are incorrect. Instead of just saying that you are incorrect, I'll correct you - I'm in a good mood.

Healer/Healer/Warrior - Dispellcleave - Very viable, there's one at 2600 on Blackout EU.
    Healer/Healer/DK - Boringcleave - Also viable, though I haven't seen or faced any this season, however I did face one at 2700 last season.

Not even going to correct the first line, simply because it's the "cleave"-name the OP made up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Deleted
    I play the notviable-cleave. (Holy Priest-Fury Warrior-Enhancement Shaman/Demo Lock)

Quote Originally Posted by turbe View Post
    I play the notviable-cleave. (Holy Priest-Fury Warrior-Enhancement Shaman/Demo Lock)
    4 players in a 3v3, trololo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Should reroll to Chuck Norris Cleave and take revenge, or just run Beach Volleyball cleave - it works great too............

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Dubstep Cleave = Warlock, Unholy DK, Boomkin (WUB (wub wub wub))

Shanghai = Disc Priest, Resto Shammy, Warrior.
    Bahahahahahaha

What defines "Cleave"?
    Last edited by Prag; 2012-02-27 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirie View Post
    4 players in a 3v3, trololo!
    Demo lock have pet status, spec's just that good!

Rofl really? I play the Mozart cleave man.

WTF does the word "cleave" even mean anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Borzo View Post
    WTF does the word "cleave" even mean anymore?
    cleave/klēv/
    Verb:
    Split or sever (something), esp. along a natural line or grain.
    Stick fast to: "Rose's mouth was dry, her tongue cleaving to the roof of her mouth".
    Bossy the Cow, a Legend, a Hero.. a Cow.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-noble-cow

Quote Originally Posted by Reliquary View Post
    cleave/klēv/
    Verb:
    Split or sever (something), esp. along a natural line or grain.
    Stick fast to: "Rose's mouth was dry, her tongue cleaving to the roof of her mouth".
    I'm aware of that. I was referring to it's excessive usage in WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Should reroll to Chuck Norris Cleave and take revenge, or just run Beach Volleyball cleave - it works great too............
    I'd say rather play the Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volley Ball Cleave, I think it was obnoxiously long games with barely clothed females. Both possible with Blood DKs or three healers and transmogrification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Generally 2healers + DPS is called a Doublehealer + Class, E.g Doublehealer DK, Doublehealer Warr, Doublehealer Warlock etc.

Dubstep cleave, what in the.. I don't even...

I call for a Temple cleave. Monk, Priest + another dps.

Who the fuck comes up with these names?
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Kenasan View Post
    Who the fuck comes up with these names?
    I suspect 12-year olds.

Or at least that's what I picture in my mind when I hear people throw these terms around.

Quote Originally Posted by DPA View Post
    I call for a Temple cleave. Monk, Priest + another dps.
    Paladin would seem like a nice fit.

Deleted
    Yeh priestcleave in 7k rating can be tough sometimes.

troll threat