New condom lets you scan it with phone, report where and how good it was!

http://now.msn.com/living/0227-condom-qr-code.aspx

realllllllly! That is just what we need, a bunch of horny frat boys loading up that they were at mary sue's house, and the sex was average at best! Poor Mary sue :P

"GeekWire says that users from 50 states and 6 continents have already checked in. "We hope the site promotes discussions within relationships about condoms," a Planned Parenthood rep said in a statement. "[It] attempts to create some fun around making responsible decisions." "

ook then. These people sound delusional to me, perhaps I am just not thinking it through?

now this is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    now this is just silly.
    i agree this is just getting stupid now

Deleted
    aliens.....

I guess this is good for like... adultery?

must be the silliest thing I've ever heard

I'm going to sign up

Condoms just suck, thats the main problem with them, if this campaign turns out to be effective I will laugh.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Condoms just suck, thats the main problem with them, if this campaign turns out to be effective I will laugh.
    This.. Why would anyone use condoms instead of convincing his girlfriend to use oral contraceptives is beyond my understanding. Sorry, but it's more enjoyable to jerk off, than to have sex in condom.

They've had barcodes printed on condoms for years but i guess some of you guys never realised that cause you couldnt roll it out all the way LOL

:P

15+ Year Old Account
    this is.. so.. freakin ridiculous...

bookmarked for permanent use

also, on-topic-of-condoms:
    here in germany, basically 80% of the female population seems to be on the pill.. but we still all got the common sense to use condoms on fresh relationships and if you're untested, because hell, no-one needs a random std, even less people need an unplanned child in an unstable possibly-not-even-relationship and allthough we all know they suck, we still havent thought of a safer way, short of a vasectomy.. (haha..short of... see what i di... nevermind)

There's just no class left in the modern world. It's all a mad rush to be as crass, base, and crudely vulgar as possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    There's just no class left in the modern world. It's all a mad rush to be as crass, base, and crudely vulgar as possible.
    there once was a time, long ago, way before religion, where people ate magic mushrooms, had sexual adventures on the corner of the family's campsite and enjoyed company with whomever they could cleanly communicate with, long before words as useless to mankind as vulgar were invented

this is important as a topic, to-the-stars-and-back-important, concerning collective health, mutual enjoyment, and populace development

so, let me put it straight and simple

what the flying f*ck is your problem?

have a beer and enjoy that people possibly are having fun with protecting themselves and others while doing something as natural as you being able to eat and digest stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Kashydan View Post
    there once was a time, long ago, way before religion, where people ate magic mushrooms, had sexual adventures on the corner of the family's campsite and enjoyed company with whomever they could cleanly communicate with, long before words as useless to mankind as vulgar were invented

this is important as a topic, to-the-stars-and-back-important, concerning collective health, mutual enjoyment, and populace development

so, let me put it straight and simple

what the flying f*ck is your problem?
    My problem is boorishness, but judging by your post, you're swimming in that particular cesspool.

Not my thing, but enjoy wallowing in the mud.

Deleted
    Not sure what to say! why am i posting!?
    i guess i'll say its silly

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just a little over the top