19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    15+ Year Old Account
    I will name my character once I know how it looks. It's impossible for me to do so before.

Quote Originally Posted by Itko View Post
    Darn that's a good point, totally forgot.
    Now you just made me worry about names already since now I have to think of 5 names I wanna claim before the early access starts, and I'm terrible at coming up with names I actually like.
    Thanks
    You're welcome :P

And god, I feel like the stupid from Guru is starting to infect here as well >_<(the site, not this thread >.>)

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    And Larynx? :P
    I just like how that one is spoken. It rolls off the tongue.

But no, I don't normally name my characters after human body parts. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    But no, I don't normally name my characters after human body parts. =P
    Well that's a good thing... We have too many people doing that, if you catch my drift...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Okay. It's decided! Charr Warrior and a Norn Ranger. Everything after that will be on a whim (except my human necromancer; homage to my GW1 Necro).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Eurgh...warrior.
    I rolled a warrior tank for.....6 odd years in wow. The idea of playing one again, actually makes me feel a bit nauseous lol.
    i like playing warrior-ish tank in many rpg too, but never really was into the dps warrior style.
    I'll be using his name though used it in games since you could rename
    i'm using some names for several games too, usually Syrina, Synali, (Sy)Nara, (Sy)Lya, or anything along that line for female characters, and Xed, Tyraniell, Teron, Zirai and some others for male characters.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectDarkL33t View Post
    Perfectdarkl33t - Sylvari Necromancer - *To be decided*
    obviously copying me.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    No anesthesia in the world can take away the emotional pain you go thru in that chair.
    i agree with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I am going to milk the pain though and make my husband be my slave for a day or two. Maybe I'll buy a little bell..
    :P
    don't forget to put two cute cat ears on his head too, goes very well with the bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I'm about to do such a bad thing......
    I feel like a bigger douche than Logan
    like.. eating someone else's cookie?! D:

Your better of without her from what i read there
    i'll have to agree with that -.-^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    yeahh.. it's still pretty hard some days, we had plenty good memories though. But there were quite some disturbing moments.
    it probably always is =/
    /hugz

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    He'd rather erp than cuddle IRL.
    why would anyone do that? o__O

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Definitely me. As soon as we learn when the release date is, I'm taking my vacation time.
    aah, the good sides of beeing an unemployed basement dweller! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    Im gonna be there for sure... but it may take a while for me to get inside the game itself.. I have to choose what color my shoes are going to have and all that stuff :3
    pretty much same for me <_<
    character creation can easily take up several hours for me. though i tend to spend most of that time on face, hair, name, etc, not on clothing :P

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    Im gonna be there for sure... but it may take a while for me to get inside the game itself.. I have to choose what color my shoes are going to have and all that stuff :3
    That's what beta is for :P. Planning on getting screen shots all the sliders/etc. in beta for how I want my character to look, so I can get into the game quick on actual release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    That's what beta is for :P. Planning on getting screen shots all the sliders/etc. in beta for how I want my character to look, so I can get into the game quick on actual release.
    i spent so much time on character creation in swtor beta, that i remembered the position of every slider for several characters...

and that wasn't even a good or versatile creation tool o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i spent so much time on character creation in swtor beta, that i remembered the position of every slider for several characters...

Nice! Rofl, my memory is unfortunately not nearly that good...

Deleted
    Snip
    you agree on alot i say, i like it!

10+ Year Old Account

Eidetic memory much? @.@
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I really hope the 3 days head start will include a weekend. I can't take days off from school
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    I go away from you guys for 1 day and look what happens, info about CE and shizzle! and sys req!

I go away from you guys for 1 day and look what happens, info about CE and shizzle! and sys req!
    Go away for a month please.

Deleted
    Go away for a month please.
    Thats not a very friendly thing to say.

With the minimum system reqs like that i should be able to pull off a medium to high setting on my laptop and as much as i want that Rytlock statue, im gonna have to settle on the digital deluxe. $150 is out of my price range ........or is it, just remembered i have to do my taxes....by god i think i should be able to afford it

Thats not a very friendly thing to say.
    We all gotta make sacrifices.

You go away for a day, we get this. Imagine what would happen if you left for a month. :\

Deleted
    We all gotta make sacrifices.

You go away for a day, we get this. Imagine what would happen if you left for a month. :\
    I wount abuse my magical powers like that, sorry.

I wount abuse my magical powers like that, sorry.
    Then we'll have to tie you down to a chair and lock you in a room with a thousand screaming, baby Charr.

Deleted
    Then we'll have to tie you down to a chair and lock you in a room with a thousand screaming, baby Charr.
    Music to my ears, try again.