• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    I'm a little worried that Sea of Sorrows is going to be TOO overpopulated.
    If it will then we can all use the free home server transfer to migrate to another server (that we'll have to agree on ofc).

Deleted
    Wish this was an EU poll lol

Deleted
    Im not going to read thru loads of pages to see if theres an answer to my question so can someone answer what server the eu people gonna hang out on :] the eu people from this thread that is ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I vote Sea of Sorrows because it's also the official Oceanic server, so it will be busy 24 hours a day.

Also, Darkhaven will probably attract a lot of... well jerks because of it's name.
    Official Oceanic also means a good percentage of people playing at odd hours of the day. Not a problem for beta of course, but not sure I'd want to play there on release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Im not going to read thru loads of pages to see if theres an answer to my question so can someone answer what server the eu people gonna hang out on :] the eu people from this thread that is ^_^
    On the US server picked in the poll.

If you have a decent internet connection the latency shouldn't really be a problem.

If it turns out that the latency makes it unplayable, you can just use the free home server transfer to get to one of the EU servers (and then you'll also know if you can play on a US server when the game is released or if we need to make an MMOC EU guild as well).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    On the US server picked in the poll.

If you have a decent internet connection the latency shouldn't really be a problem.

If it turns out that the latency makes it unplayable, you can just use the free home server transfer to get to one of the EU servers (and then you'll also know if you can play on a US server when the game is released or if we need to make an MMOC EU guild as well).
    Good point good thing to check if its playable to play on us side now and not later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    Official
    That should be unofficial.

/too busy thinking about cookies and not about what I'm typing

Deleted
    Oh and btw why do we vote on what server to play on, does name really matter so much to people...its a damn server name xD Allanon just choose one dammit

This poll is only for the beta, it will not be the server we will be using upon release.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Oh and btw why do we vote on what server to play on, does name really matter so much to people...its a damn server name xD Allanon just choose one dammit
    Allanon is choosing the server with the most votes! duh

By the looks of it, its just gonna be sea of sorrows anyway so yea.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Allanon is choosing the server with the most votes! duh

By the looks of it, its just gonna be sea of sorrows anyway so yea.
    No he is voting for it,
    he should just tell us what to do. "oh great leader of wisdom" ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) /soooobored

Alright Sea of Sorrows (US) it is for me then! Whom should I contact to get in the guild?

I'm from the EU, chances are I will just go back to the EU client if it ends up laggy.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    Alright Sea of Sorrows (US) it is for me then! Whom should I contact to get in the guild?

I'm from the EU, chances are I will just go back to the EU client if it ends up laggy.
    There is no EU client.

If you EU guys want to do WvW you should roll on the US server. If the latency is an issue it means we might have to establish an unofficial EU server as well.

For beta we can't do the guesting apparently, so roll on the US server regardless. If your play experience is terrible use your gems to transfer to an EU server.

This is what I look like right now

This is what I feel like inside right now

ArenaNet Please make GW2 so awesome I dont need to play wow anymore so I never have to try pet battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we declare a winner yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Can we declare a winner yet?
    No. Darkhaven isnt first yet Gamebreaker/akamikeb going to be on that one ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    I honestly voted for the wrong one xD I wanted Darkhaven lol. I will probabbly just subtract my vote and add it to Darkhaven later.
    <- refused to vote for Darkhaven because he knows that way too many people will be attracted to the name that sounds "dark" and "evil" and therefore cool.

I also refused Sea of Sorrows because it sounds even more "cool" than Darkhaven...

Does it make me a hipster to avoid the cool server names just because I know they'll be the most crowded? :S
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Is it just me that want to be on the server that is going to have all the big youtubers?