19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Fixed! Should be happy with this for at LEAST a day.
    Click the image to make it bigger.
    You're welcome
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    You're welcome
    Pfft, all you did was help me make the winamp background not look so out of place by adding shadows, since it looked really awkward.
    And I stole your wallpaper borders. /shrug

(Also mine looks better than yours)

Pfft, all you did was help me make the winamp background not look so out of place by adding shadows, since it looked really awkward.
    And I stole your wallpaper borders. /shrug

(Also mine looks better than yours)
    I gave you the PSD file for the borders xD so it's not stolen. Also, I expanded the border to be 2 or 3 pixels wide with a shadow Getitrightbro.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed! Should be happy with this for at LEAST a day.
    Click the image to make it bigger.

Edit: I changed something again, but not going to bother re-posting every time I make a slight change. Just editing this post. xD
    Not sure if I like how those mini background look though..
    I made a couple of changes. It's way better now imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I made a couple of changes. It's way better now imo
    This is why we can't be friends.

Deleted
    I bought Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion today. Watched TotalBiscuit do one of his "WTF is" first impressions video of it, and I fell in love straight away. Now I just need to persuade some friends to buy it so I'll have someone to play with/against.

Sins of a Solar Empire is too slow paced for me honestly. I'd love to play it more, but it's boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Sins of a Solar Empire is too slow paced for me honestly. I'd love to play it more, but it's boring.
    Myeah, I prefer slow-paced strategy - turn-based if possible. I like not feeling stressed and being able to wage tactical decisions against each other without needing to settle for a decision within the next two seconds.

I might buy it. Love the looks of it.
    Maybe this is why we may not be playing tribes ascend

---------- Post added 2012-06-18 at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Myeah, I prefer slow-paced strategy - turn-based if possible. I like not feeling stressed and being able to wage tactical decisions against each other without needing to settle for a decision within the next two seconds.
    Exactly how I feel and exactly why pvp stresses me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I might buy it. Love the looks of it.
    Maybe this is why we may not be playing tribes ascend
    You will learn little Squirrel.

You will learn little Squirrel.
    I must have spent like....hundreds and likely thousands of hours on games like gal civ2. I love turn based strategy games tbh.
    Sorry kitten...but after this much time I may have already learned what I like...... ({)

How. Has that guy. Not been banned yet. It's slightly ridiculous. THREE threads in this subforum he has made IN A ROW got closed, yet I think he's received.. one infraction? >.>

Deleted
    I must have spent like....hundreds and likely thousands of hours on games like gal civ2. I love turn based strategy games tbh.
    Sorry kitten...but after this much time I may have already learned what I like...... ({)
    Ah, Civ2. I still remember my first strategy game, the original Civilization.

How. Has that guy. Not been banned yet. It's slightly ridiculous. THREE threads in this subforum he has made IN A ROW got closed, yet I think he's received.. one infraction? >.>
    A clever troller. Flames disguised as opinion. Not much obvious misinformation in there. if so many ppl didn't reply maybe he'd leave
    ok ok .... i replied once....fine.

---------- Post added 2012-06-18 at 01:31 PM ----------

Ah, Civ2. I still remember my first strategy game, the original Civilization.

Oh god......the hrs upon hrs I spent on that game. civ2 Test of Time is still my fav though.

10+ Year Old Account
    report his ass
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    report his ass
    What do you think I've done the last 3 threads? His trolling isn't quite obvious enough to earn him infractions apparently, as he's still here. As squirrel said, it's disguised as 'informed opinions' so that we look like fanboys.

Deleted
    Oh god......the hrs upon hrs I spent on that game. civ2 Test of Time is still my fav though.
    Test of time was really, really good, don't get me wrong, but nothing beats the nostalgia of Civ for me. It was my very first game on my very first computer... which could barely run it, that's how long ago it was. Winter -92, I believe. All in all, I think I put 1000+ hours into that game. Soooo goood. Even finished it on Emperor difficulty once.

Deleted
    who

wubwubwub

Test of time was really, really good, don't get me wrong, but nothing beats the nostalgia of Civ for me. It was my very first game on my very first computer... which could barely run it, that's how long ago it was. Winter -92, I believe. All in all, I think I put 1000+ hours into that game. Soooo goood. Even finished it on Emperor difficulty once.
    I think I was mostly playing the original settlers and frontier around then. I played civ1 a lot...but yh, civ2 is what clinched the series for me.
    Must get round to trying civ5 at some point...but that's the prob with a new pc.....so many games to try lol. For me the greatest part of civ2 was developing the sci-fi tech after the rocket launch. Super fun beating ppl with tanks with black hole guns n such.

10+ Year Old Account
    And not even by our moderators.