19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Well, they did just advertise a giveaway of GW2 beta keys on the front page of MMOC. I guess that's what caused this recent influx.
    That 1 line of text and 2 links may have been helpful to GW2 as a whole, but it punched out subforum in the face. =P

When I opened MMO-champ today this is the 1st thread I saw so I had to investigate the complaints. I looked, came back, and just face palmed. Such a pity

Gotta agree the post on the front page (which is all over a bunch, maybe all, of the curse sites) probably had a big part in the problem
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't care if it's unhealthy, I love putting a fried egg on my hamburger...

Also: Yeah, the forum is becoming a little disappointing lately. A lot of "haters" coming along to spout pure hate even in the face of logical reasoning.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Also: Yeah, the forum is becoming a little disappointing lately. A lot of "haters" coming along to spout pure hate even in the face of logical reasoning.
    Just smile and nod. It's what I assumed you normally did.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Don't care if it's unhealthy, I love putting a fried egg on my hamburger...
    Me too, though if I put an egg on it I don't like cheese on it. Tough choice between and cheeseburger and a burger + fried egg.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Just smile and nod. It's what I assumed you normally did.
    I roll my eyes a lot.

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    Me too, though if I put an egg on it I don't like cheese on it. Tough choice between and cheeseburger and a burger + fried egg.
    I made one of these for lunch today. Finally got tomato and lettuce from the HEB. Fucking delicious.

In my case I'm having to choose between a double bacon cheeseburger, or that. Because I've learned the hard way that putting a fried egg on top of a double burger is just way too much.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    Put a few pieces of bacon with it.

I roll my eyes a lot.

I made one of these for lunch today. Fucking delicious.

In my case I'm having to choose between a double bacon cheeseburger, or that. Because I've learned the hard way that putting a fried egg on top of a double burger is just way too much.
    Make the patty smaller x3 And yes, those royal burgers are flipping amazing.

I do that a lot as well. I read the OP, facepalm, walk away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite what I'd like for my avatar to make people believe, I do a lot more scowling than smirking. Something I've been meaning to work on.

Despite what I'd like for my avatar to make people believe, I do a lot more scowling than smirking. Something I've been meaning to work on.
    It's a lot more fun when you take them as a joke more so than someone being serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Make the patty smaller x3 And yes, those royal burgers are flipping amazing.
    Even with a small patty, it just seems like way too much. If I really want more to eat, I'll just make two of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishu View Post
    Well, they did just advertise a giveaway of GW2 beta keys on the front page of MMOC. I guess that's what caused this recent influx.
    I didn't even know. I always open the website straight to the GW2 forums; haven't seen the front page in a few months.

In other news, Marie is a quiet kitten. Can barely even tell she purrs. Unlike my previous and now deceased laptop...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I didn't even know. I always open the website straight to the GW2 forums; haven't seen the front page in a few months.
    I check now and then, in much the same way you might keep an eye on your ex to see if she's miserable or not.

Yup, the front page has mentioned GW2 (the beta key giveaway) twice in the last few days.

Why do people have a hard time grasping logic? And separating what they want in a game (both a WoW-clone and not a WoW-clone! At the same time!) with what GW2 is about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Why do people have a hard time grasping logic? And separating what they want in a game (both a WoW-clone and not a WoW-clone! At the same time!) with what GW2 is about?
    Because our society has trained all of us to believe that we are all smart and unique special snowflakes, and to not listen to those who say otherwise?

At the same time, we're also trained to tell everybody else around us that we're the special snowflakes, and they're not.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-07-10 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really glad I only look at the front page and this thread. I think I would go insane from all the idiots you all keep mentioning.

I always fall victim to http://xkcd.com/386

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    My post count can attest to that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    I am really glad I only look at the front page and this thread. I think I would go insane from all the idiots you all keep mentioning.
    I just came back from a 'vacation', in which I haven't lurked the forums as much. I decided to look around the threads. OH GOD THE STUPID.
    I really think I should start doing what you're doing. Also, glad to know about your computer being on the way to health!

It's really tempting all the time isn't it?

Also, anything other than the Asura/Sylvari announcement worth noting? Or just the same old discussions?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    OH GOD THE STUPID!
    Quoted for lawls.