24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    There's better wallpapers out there. :P

Most of them not suitable for this forum.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    I just bought Sacred Gold on the Steam sale.

Many, many fond memories of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    There's better wallpapers out there. :P

Most of them not suitable for this forum.
    I use that one picture Kitiy sent m........ uhh, what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I use this one.

Deleted
    I find the Asura golems to be very cute creatures! I got turned into one because of the box of fun, and I couldn't stop walking about. So, so, soooo adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    I find the Asura golems to be very cute creatures! I got turned into one because of the box of fun, and I couldn't stop walking about. So, so, soooo adorable.
    Not compared to my Charr, but sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like everything about the Asura except the Asura themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Not compared to my Charr, but sure.
    Well... I wouldn't play one either, but being turned into one for a little bit and walking like a little penguin got my Awwness levels to me max. I think it's an Asura plan to entertain me.
    But honestly, I can't get over how much I love the Charr. I'm having a really hard time parting with my girl, despite the fact I knew she was going to be a throwaway character from the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use that one picture Kitiy sent m........ uhh, what?
    You wish... but nice try.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Well... I wouldn't play one either, but being turned into one for a little bit and walking like a little penguin got my Awwness levels to me max. I think it's an Asura plan to entertain me.
    But honestly, I can't get over how much I love the Charr. I'm having a really hard time parting with my girl, despite the fact I knew she was going to be a throwaway character from the beginning.
    Cursed BWEs.. I'm actually pretty attached to my human necromancer, even though my necro was never (and still is not) intended to be a human. Now part of me actually wants a human, even though it was last on my priorities before.

You wish... but nice try.
    Pshaw.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorely tempted lately to drop Cho'gath as my tank-of-choice, and instead play Volibear. But... I love my top hat...

Deleted
    Cursed BWEs.. I'm actually pretty attached to my human necromancer, even though my necro was never (and still is not) intended to be a human. Now part of me actually wants a human, even though it was last on my priorities before.
    Yes I can sympathise. Really the BWEs were great as I decided between Charr and Norn, something I couldn't do before, but... yeah.
    I'm hoping I can part myself from the charr for a bit next beta to do a sylvari. Meanwhile I seem to have changed my ideas of race/profession combos, and that's annoying me too. *sigh* I just want to play!

I'm sorely tempted lately to drop Cho'gath as my tank-of-choice, and instead play Volibear. But... I love my top hat...
    Shen. He's OP =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Yes I can sympathise. Really the BWEs were great as I decided between Charr and Norn, something I couldn't do before, but... yeah.
    I'm hoping I can part myself from the charr for a bit next beta to do a sylvari. Meanwhile I seem to have changed my ideas of race/profession combos, and that's annoying me too. *sigh* I just want to play!
    Once you go charr, you never go back.

/wink

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Once you go charr, you never go back.

/wink
    It does seem to be the case yes haha. Must be the fluffy paws.

It does seem to be the case yes haha. Must be the fluffy paws.
    I AM NOT FLUFFY AND ADORABLE. I AM A BRAVE, FEARLESS WAR MACHINE!

/meow

10+ Year Old Account

/meow
    ....I am not "fluffy."

....I am not "fluffy."
    Go back to being a human Drake. I thought we had something... but no.

Deleted

/meow
    I consider myself a fluffy, adorable, brave, fearless killing machine.
    I put the screenshots I took on my phone, and used my lovely Charr lady as a background, and I keep telling people they need to see my baby girl, showing them my phone and enjoying the freaked out looks... but she's so cute my Charr!