36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind a new invite either
    Itko.8506 (Bharzek, EU-Desolation)

Olaf Hallmarken.7609 on Seafarer's rest-EU would like an invite
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Curious as to why people keep posting their names/info in the chat thread when it says on the front page to whisper certain people. I'm not on right now, but my brother is. He could still invite you though.

If the officers could please post their account name (NAME.1234) so I can put it on the front page so people can whisper you for invites, that would be great.

But please stop posting your account names here if you can, I'm not sure about the other mods, but I've only been inviting the people who have been following the instruction d:
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-08-26 at 10:42 AM.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Still bugged for me, kick me out and reinv me please!
    Kicking is bugged!

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Curious as to why people keep posting their names/info in the chat thread when it says on the front page to whisper certain people. I'm not on right now, but my brother is. He could still invite you though.

If the officers could please post their account name (NAME.1234) so I can put it on the front page so people can whisper you for invites, that would be great.

But please stop posting your account names here if you can, I'm not sure about the other mods, but I've only been inviting the people who have been following the instruction d:
    I only see one person to whisper for invite and that person isn't even answering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I only see one person to whisper for invite and that person isn't even answering.
    Everyone who I noticed in my chat log and has whispered my account has gotten an invite, I have a separate chat log just for whispers so I can see them as well. My brother has been inviting everyone that has whispered since he has gotten on too. Also, everyone in the guild has the ability to invite.

When did you ask? Ask again since he knows about the chat tab now and should be able to do invites.

As for people who are saying they are not in the guild after getting an invite: You are in the guild, it's a bug that I can't do anything about and you're going to have to wait :<
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-08-26 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kuthe.6258
    or Kuthe.

Would like an invite.
    Not sure how to find someone online, still abit confused by this game.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Could I get an invite please? Mothhive.9453 (Ariea Flameseeker on Desolation EU).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll ask again. I assume that I can still be in the guild despite me being on different servers on the NA side. Is that true? I still didn't play the game yet because I am a little worried about that.

So, I used my Tome of Influence in the guild and increase the Influence by 1000. What path are we going to take in the beginning in terms of upgrades?

Dalinar Kholín ingame btw
    Last edited by Coenani; 2012-08-26 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I'll ask again. I assume that I can still be in the guild despite me being on different servers on the NA side. Is that true? I still didn't play the game yet because I am a little worried about that.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Coenani View Post
    So, I used my Tome of Influence in the guild and increase the Influence by 1000. What path are we going to take in the beginning in terms of upgrades?

Dalinar Kholín ingame btw
    Going for Architecture first for the upgrade 2 buildings at once perk, then going for Guild Emblems. Not sure what after that.
    Around 10 hours left for the perk.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-08-26 at 12:20 PM.

how the hell do you send tells x.X I guess it needs to be to an email address? What?
    Last edited by Rukh; 2012-08-26 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    how the hell do you send tells x.X I guess it needs to be to an email address? What?
    /whisper ......

Deleted
    I'd like an invite too Anthony.2038

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    "/w Character McNamesies hi there!"
    or:
    "/w Account.1234 ohai!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    We've been saying yes to this question since like... page 1, and have never said otherwise.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    I'd appreciate an invite:

Aunt Bessie - Desolation EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    We've been saying yes to this question since like... page 1, and have never said otherwise.
    I think I knew subconsciously. I don't know why, but a game like Guild Wars 2 wants to make you feel like the server you chose isn't that mandatory and needed. Don't know why I am making a big deal.

Anyways, if anyone can invite me to the guild, I'd appreciate it It's KickButtMario.7845.

As for you Drake, you can join multiple guilds too so can't you join MMO Champs?
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2012-08-26 at 06:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could, but I've been kinda lazy about it. I've also somewhat not sure why I should bother, if all I represent is my own personal guild for the sake of influence!

I think I'm just disappointed that I can't join multiple guild chats.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking for an invite, Apepi.8317 Thanks:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose