Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    The bias of 10 man raiders in their efford to believe that they re doing the hard content never seizes to amaze me.

The hole balancing difficulty is plain stupid goal set as an excuse for a new raid model that also failed.
    There has been fights that were harder in 10
    And Fights that were harder in 25.
    There was not a single fight that it was 100% balanced in the hole expansion as people knew it would happen.
    Yet the achievements are the same.
    I wonder if the guys that came up with cataclysm raid model idea still have a job in that company.
    They certainly did a misservice to a lot of people, that had to suffer for 15 months because of their choices.
    Yes they still have their jobs and most of them raid 10 man.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

I have raided 25 man, it was really easy all I did was tunnel a boss. hand of sacrifice, hand of salvation, bop, loh I never used these things. People see 10 man as easy because there are less people to fail the mechanics, but since more is place on the player its less about numbers and more about utility of class and being able to handle different roles in a raid. Come on, now that I said that scream at the top of your lungs that 25 man is the "hard" fight as you tunnel the boss. I understand both are hard and some fights tune different and easier for 10 or easier for 25 man. World first was a wha...25 man....you don't say....does that mean its easier because it got beat first.

10 vs 25, deal with the fact that it will never be balanced that every fight isn't going to be the same. 25 man has its difficulty and 10 has its own and they are not that different. The hardest part of 25 is getting 25 good players.