[TV] Doctor Who @ Top Gear

Hi, I just watched the new Top Gear episode. On one hand I was amazed, how much Matt Smith is similar to his character, on the other hand he seemed kinda weird. Actually it felt kinda like he was on coke. He was stretching weirdly, looking to the side, sitting very twitchy and constantly touching his nose. Would be too bad if such a likeable person was on coke
    Did anyone else notice that ?

All I could think about was scissors during that part of the program.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually he's just like that :P if you watch the VERY first interview he ever did, just after he was chosen, he was still a wierd twitchy bastard , that's one of the reasons he got the part, and Benerdict Cummberbatch got swapped to Sherlock Holmes.

now the one you REALLY need to worry about is Karen Gillan, who by all accounts has gone a little mental.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Some of the best actors and actresses have been involved in controversy for all sorts of reasons, but then again you have someone like Jim Carey who doesn't seem to have an offswitch when he's not in a role either.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

gonna be a few months before the new season of Top Gear airs in the US. When they brought in Rowen Atkinson i was pleased to see how remarkably different from his extremely awkward characters he really is. Simon Cowell is also notably different from some of the shows he's on here in america. granted hes still kinda rough around the edges but he acts fairly natural on top gear.

Maybe thats part of the reason Matt smith was picked as the doctor because hes sorta out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

his chest hair coming out of his shirt :/ He looked like a bit of a scumbag, stick to the bowtie! I love matt smith as the doctor, seeing him in these clothes almost ruined it for me O.o