10+ Year Old Account

Make your own superhero powers!

Hey guy's, last night me and my friends wer're talking together and started intersting topic.

So my question to you is the same from my friend to me

what 2 superpower would u have?

what weapon would u hold along side the weapon?

Would u try to rule the world or save it?

With the power I mean like "I have water" you controll EVERYTHING about water .... you can boil it, freeze it, use water in everyway you want just so u understand it.

For me, I'd choose controll time and death ... why?

Controlling the timelines and seeing the future, changing the past doing everything with time, it would be epic, and death? Well ... controlling who dies, and not being avaible to die at all ... how sweet ...

Weapon of chosie is Scythe, a large scythe

I'd well ... Try to save the world dono why tho.

What about you.

I am not sorry for a long post

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

So you want to play death? ;o

Well, As exampled in OP, water. All of the things that can be done... Also, save and load IRL. Call it time control with a bit of a twist.

Water, you can do just about anything with it, make shards to spear people, walls to block stuff, suck the water from someone's body, force yourself along with ice walls, etc.

Save and load? Well, I can take any path I want in life with that, along with having the ability to try something over if I fail.

And then just the random dickery of saving, killing everyone and then loading when I have had my fill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have powers like the characters have in DBZ, only i'd have a 2h samurai sword sheathed on my back looking totally badass!

Assuming DBZ powers don't count as superpowers... I would choose a cosmic kinetic barrier and full energy manipulation. For my weapon I choose the Infinity Gauntlet. So basically, I have god-like levels of strength, durability, speed, and flight, just from the barrier. Energy manipulation covers virtually all other holes in my defenses. And the Infinity Gauntlet makes me a god. So basically, I'm Superman and Galactus on crack with infinite everything.

Superpower #1: A magical layer of skin, where if anything that passes through it will just disappear, so basically I'm invincible.
    Superpower #2: The ability to make paint dry.
    Weapon with this would be a bucket of paint. I would splash my foes with paint and it would dry instantly. why? after power #1 there is nothing that can hurt me...well maybe the common cold and high cholesterol can get me.
    I human, so I would probably rob banks and commit crime to get rich. nothing along the line of murder, more towards thievery.

Having powers over time and matter would be awsome. With time I could live forever and know all the knowledge that would ever be known, which means I can change the universe to how I see fit. With matter I could control and re-create everything within one of the 3 states of matter. I know you said 2 powers, but if I had a third I would choose space. With space I could go anywhere in the universe and manipulate the entire universe because there is space in every inch of our dimension. However doing such would still be meaningless without the power of time and matter, which is why I chose time and matter before space. :3

hmm..when ever i snap a certian way and think it it happens /rule world.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

1. The power to manipulate time.

(I'm not talking being able to time-travel, because quite honestly that's a lame superpower. Every scenario would begin and end with, "I faced an obstacle, so I went back 5 minutes and just avoided it." Plus, unlimited super-powers are boring.)

I mean being able to speed up and slow down time to a certain extent, overall as well as in a (limited) bubble. i.e. creating a time bubble around a ticking bomb to increase time you have to defuse it... or "bullet-time" in a fight... or fast-forwarding through ads or something. It would allow for interesting and unique scenario's to take place, whilst still permitting some weakness and/or defining moments (i.e. Being able to slow down time to save someone... at the expense of letting another die, or being in the unfortunate situation of being able to slow down time to stop a bullet from hitting a loved one... but not being able to push the person out of the way without stopping the time bubble.)

2. Enhanced Sensory Perception and Physical Reflexes

Superior Sight/Hearing/Smell/Spidey-Sense. Increased reaction time and muscle-movement (You're no Flash, but you could probably outrun Usaine Bolt). Why? Because what's the point in being able to manipulate time if someone can still sneak up on you and shoot you from behind? Plus, combining bullet-time with increased reflexes would allow you to dodge bullets (to a point) as well as other awesome yet impractical stuff.

Weapon: Whip

Increased reflexes, time-dilation - Whipping weapons out of people's hands left, right and centre, not to mention whipping bullets out of the air.

Force for: Good
    Last edited by saberon; 2012-03-19 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Regenerate super fast which also means no aging.

Limited mind control. I wouldn't want to make people into puppets, just be able to influence them through subtle suggestions. Like they never saw me that day, or they forgot that I owed them money.

No weapons., I have no interest in fighting anything or anyone:P

emotion control: control anyones emotions for example - put fear into bullies, bring cheer to those having a rough time and tone down those with massive egos.
    animation: the ability to bring my creations to life (any sort of art, drawings to sculptures).

no weapons needed for any
    Last edited by evilgnomey; 2012-03-19 at 10:34 AM.

Turn water into wine and walk on water.

I will proclaim myself as the son of god and live the good life.

The power to inherently invent any device as soon as I want to learn how to build it, as well as components and tools necessary.